Neuropathy help

Posted by Reviewer1729990 on May 28, 2010

I am using these sublingual B12s at a high dosage, as researched for helping peripheral neuropathy. My neuropathy is extremely painful, I have numbing of the fingers, and it extends even to my teeth. Ow! Using this product definitely is helping to calm the pain. An excellent product, but expensive due to high dosages. Still the best buy on the market. Most effective for me with benfothiamine multi-b (iherb) and high doses of the omegas and vitamin d3.

B12 reduces fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1001367 on Jun 19, 2010

I bought this high potency B12 after reading an article about the efficacy of B12 in reducing fatigue (instead of coffee). I'm taking this once a day in the morning, and I think it has some effect on keeping me alert in the afternoon, especially after a full lunch. The price is reasonable, so it's worth a try for those who wants to know if B12 helps reduce their fatigue. The taste is bland as taken orally but it is not bitter.

Works so far

Posted by Reviewer1900576 on Aug 20, 2010

Like this product. Seems to be helping with my neuropathy.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1173305 on Mar 29, 2009

This is the first B12 suppliment that works, has a pleasant taste and dissolves very quickly when placed under the tongue. Great product! Will definelty buy again. Shipping was fast and product packaged well. Thanks iHerb!

Mr

Posted by Reviewer1847656 on Dec 04, 2008

I like the way they disolve easily compared to another sublingual B12 that I tried.

The best form of B-12

Posted by Krisinsight on Jan 07, 2009

Methylcobalamin is the best form of B-12 and these tablets are extremely easy to take.

Love the B12

Posted by Reviewer1759549 on Oct 19, 2010

B12 is great when you're low on it. And this formulation may help you. To be honest the best formulation I ever had was in sub-lingual drops and it also had niacin and some of the other b-vitamins, it was probably the niacin but it just seemed to have more kick and actually increased my energy.

B12 tablets

Posted by Reviewer1938748 on May 31, 2010

only slight taste, quick absorbtion. Good product

Natural Factors B12 Methalcobalimin high potency 5000mcg,chewable tablets

Posted by Reviewer2586783 on Nov 05, 2010

Easily disolved under toungue slightly sweet even children would like

karen basore

Posted by Reviewer1574357 on May 05, 2009

great product, great price. The taste could use a little improvement, but other than that I'd use them again.