b- 12 works well

Posted by Reviewer1049557 on Jul 16, 2011

I definitely have more energy when I take this.

Dissolves quickly and easily

Posted by 5536799349461041173 on Nov 12, 2012

I had a noticeable increase in energy after just one week

very well working

Posted by Reviewer1818192 on Dec 05, 2012

It restores B12 healthy levels quickly and efficiently. I am very pleased with it and tried some other brands before. None is better for me,

very good

Posted by 4947203165467789116 on Feb 26, 2014

very good

my favortie B 12 tablets

Posted by mountainraine1 on Aug 01, 2012

I love these because they work wonderfully. I have lots of energy when I take them but I also love them because I don't have to swallow a pill I can chew and they taste great. One of the few things I take that I don't dread taking! Their a little more expensive than some other B 12 but to me they are worth the money. I'm just tickled to find a place to purchase these as the pharmacy I was purchasing them from went out to business.

Very satisfied

Posted by bluebug on Jul 22, 2012

I like that I can break these in half (easily with hands - I very messily used a knife at first!). They dissolve very easily and work well.

B12

Posted by Reviewer3156388 on Mar 07, 2012

decided to try this higher potency B12 instead of the usual 1000mcg. I do like the fact that it can be halved and then chewed ( which is what I'm doing at the moment). It's hard to tell if I have more energy - I think I may have - havent been taking them long - only time will tell. But, in any case they're good value and I will keep on taking them as they are Methylcobalamin which are supposed to be the best absorbed B12 for CFS sufferers.

Incredible!

Posted by Reviewer3310420 on Aug 29, 2011

With mega doses my daily migraines are almost unheard of now!

MethylCobalamin is great but Iherb is a bit short of the other B12 forms

Posted by Reviewer2534376 on Sep 16, 2011

I've been very pleased with the methyl form of B-12. I like it a lot more than the cyano-B12 which always made me feel a bit unwell. Unfortunately the B-complex I got had insufficient B12 to address a deficiency (only 100ug and needs to be 1000ug or better). I added this product recently and can feel the metabolism being stoked. I really wanted to try the adenosyl-B12 form and the hydroxo-B12 (normally injected or applied by nasal spray). The last two forms are particularly useful if you're having a problem with detoxing. I suspect high copper levels have been driving down my B12's or making them unable to work properly... and this is the first time I've been able to test this hypothesis. Iherb has the adenosyl-B12 form... but seems to be out of all the higher doses. They don't have the hydroxo-B12 form which would be nice to try. BTW: The hydroxo-B12 form has an affinity for the cyanide molecule... and is used in the treatment of cyanide poisoning (which explains at least part of it's detox effect).

An excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1212202 on Dec 30, 2011

Nat. Factors, B12 Methylcobalamin is a sure energy booster. I recommended it to a few people and relatives and they also are very satisfied with it. Thank you for having it available. Angela