Great product

Posted by Reviewer2406123 on Jan 03, 2011

Tried lots of similar products and notice the most results for my eyes with this one.

Good as Lutein

Posted by Reviewer1679297 on Dec 15, 2012

This is a good product for the eyes. It is good as those expensive lutein formulas. I take 2 a day. In a week you see a difference especially when sitting in front of the computer.

Lacks Meso-Zeaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer2390602 on Dec 16, 2007

Comprehensive, but amount (per dose) isn't optimal for lutein and zeaxanthin; also lacks critical meso-zeaxanthin.

Great for dry eyes and vision

Posted by MichaelLabib on Nov 20, 2010

I have always had problems with my eyes, itchy eyes, dry eyes, visoin problems and more. This product is really helping me and I have just started it 10 days I guess. Of course it has nothing to do with itchy eyes, for that I take grape seed extract and bee pollen. Great product and it helps prostate health too!!! and Natural Factors is one of the best brands in the world, in addition to the Canadian GMP. It's a good deal :)

Best Vitamin A / Beta Carotein Available

Posted by Reviewer1519597 on Dec 07, 2010

This is a fantastic product. Great for your eyes, skin and overall health, this variation of vitamin A is perhaps the highest quality brand available. Made in Canada in a highly quality-controlled environment, Natural Factors is the brand I trust for most of my supplement needs (the other is Jarrow).

Good source of Vit A

Posted by Reviewer2556412 on Aug 19, 2010

I am taking this as a supplement to strengthen a weakness in my fingernail cuticles - and it slowly is improving the strength of the cuticle.

Good

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jun 20, 2012

As I used to try another product of beta carotene, I can say that this is more better. I could recommend that brand and such ingredients. Good for skin and tanning.

good quality

Posted by bugajuk on Jun 10, 2013

Good quality, gives nice suntan while using this product. less sunburn.

good combination

Posted by MikeMember on Jan 10, 2011

It's nice to find all these ingredients in one supplement.

Great price!

Posted by Reviewer1012546 on Jun 24, 2011

I use it before summer to prepare my skin and get better tan