Good taste

Posted by 4660729407587607988 on Mar 03, 2014

The child likes.

Kids will love these

Posted by odereviews on Jun 03, 2013

What can you say. Our kids say that they like these, because the tables are large and last long. :) Taste is good, and serving size is only 1 tablet per day (which is good for wallet). Just make sure you kids doesn't try to swallow these as whole, because the tablets are really large. That's why the product is for kids over four years old.

Kid Approved!

Posted by Reviewer1428185 on Dec 29, 2010

We tried two other brands of kids' chewable multivitamins with my kids (ages 6 and 4) but they didn't like the taste. Clearly the third time's a charm, because these are a winner! We will definitely buy these again. I chose these because most of the vitamins and minerals are in the right forms to be properly absorbed, which is rare in a childrens multi that is priced so reasonably. Vitamins A, C, D, E, calcium, iron, and zinc in this formula are all in high-quality readily-absorbed forms. Since there's no point giving our kids a multi each day if their bodies can't use what's in it, we're big fans of these!

Love It !!

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Jan 24, 2009

my two boys ages 7 and 2 remind "me" to give them their special candy. for the two 2yr old i break one in half and give him the other half the next day. if a child has to remind a parent to give them their vitamin that says alot!

SIMPLY THE BEST

Posted by Reviewer2688839 on Jan 07, 2012

My kids love them, the ingredients are of very good quality, great price. Have been giving them to my kids for over two years and they are never ill (thanks also to healthy eating and drinking kefir). Johanka

Boost for a 2 year old

Posted by cot477 on Dec 05, 2009

We give just one a week to our 2 year old to make up for any gaps in her diet. She loves them. They are large. She happily eats one by taking several small bites.

Kids Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2725014 on Mar 14, 2011

My kids love it. They look forward to taking their vitamins. Very chunky in size. Loaded with lots of vitamins and minerals.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2854214 on Feb 28, 2011

My son loves these.

children like it

Posted by paisleyjade on Mar 31, 2011

My children are picky about vitamins but my children like these so it is good.

very, very good

Posted by Reviewer3133453 on Sep 13, 2011

the child is excited about the quality

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »