10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natural Factors, BioSil, Healthy Bones Plus, Two-Part Program

4 out of 5 based on 1 review

Don't be Deceived

Posted by Reviewer2953331 on Jan 11, 2012

I purchased Healthy Bones Plus for my wife who has just been diagnosed with osteoporosis. After receiving it I realized it only provided 20 days of treatment. I thought that was unusual so I contacted Natural Factors Customer Service. They said it was packaged with that amount to keep the cost of the product down- to make it more affordable. Someone taking this type of product will need treatment for a year or more before their doctor can determine its' effectiveness. So in effect by reducing the treatment amount you have to purchase MORE individual products to cover a period of time. That said, I am very encouraged by what I've read on the effectiveness of this product.