Awful taste

Posted by Reviewer1162698 on Jan 11, 2012

I read an article about how bioavailable silica can increase bone matrix by 22%, but I don't think I will buy a second bottle because the taste is that bad!

strengthening my teeth

Posted by Reviewer2968906 on Aug 16, 2010

teeth seem to be less sensitive and hair is thicker

Too much choline...

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Aug 07, 2010

This product gives me a stiff neck due too the choline in it. I have tried it many times and end up with a headache if used every day. I took for a couple of months & did not notice any improvement in hair, skin, or mails either.

Indispensable

Posted by Reviewer2949279 on Jan 26, 2012

I take this with Biotin supplements and Neocell Super Collagen and after 3 months have noticed a dramatic improvement to my hair loss problem.. Highly recommended.

Not what I was looking for

Posted by Reviewer1767550 on Jan 27, 2012

Wanted this to help with skin and hair but unfortunately it didnt to much

IMPRESSED

Posted by Reviewer2963287 on Sep 04, 2011

this product makes my hair and skin look great

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Mar 09, 2011

Good product. While I have other health issues that prevent my hair from growing, this product helps my nails grow and smoothed some fine lines. I can't comment for hair use.

Warning: Smell and Taste Horrible

Posted by 4644150951888082198 on Dec 30, 2015

For several years I have used BioSil without any problems, and I purchased the Advanced Collagen Generator by error. The first time I added five drops to a liquid to drink it the taste gagged me, and the smell was ghastly. I could not figure out why the smell lingered, and I discovered the liquid is greasy, which caused it to stick to the cup I had put the five drops in, then the greasy film stuck to the kitchen sponge I'd used to wash the cup with. After running the cup and the sponge through the dish washer the terrible smell was finally gone. From then on I used a disposable cup for the five drops and followed choking down the liquid with something naturally sweet, such as a date, then a cup of liquid to get the taste out of my mouth. I continued doing that for about a month, which I figured was long enough to see results from the product. I cannot determine that the Advanced Collagen Generator did anything at all beyond make me feel bad, and that, combined with the horrible taste and smell is why I have given a one star rating. I am fully aware that everyone absorbs and reacts differently to everything, and my experience is exactly that - mine. However, I do think that the smell is offensive and the greasy quality of the liquid combined with the ghastly taste is worth my time warning others about.

good

Posted by Mersila on Jan 09, 2016

i think it takes a while to see the effects on skin..but for now i am using it every month ..choline is good for memory too ,so is a good product and easy 2 take

Prompt Service

Posted by Reviewer2850793 on Feb 07, 2011

I was happy to receive my complete order in a timely manner. The product, BioSil, is what I wanted, I have been using it for several months but have heard that, unfortunately, it is to be discontinued. I ordered several containers to keep me going for a few more months. Have nothing negative to report.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »