10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natural Factors, BioSil, ch-OSA Advanced Collagen Generator, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Using for nearly 3 months - no significant change yet

Posted by Reviewer1596280 on Oct 05, 2010

I bought this product for my skin, am 35 and appear younger but have mild wrinkles & pigmentation on my face. After nearly 3 months of use, no change in my face appearance. I think my nails have gone a bit stronger but I wouldn't pay that amount just for stronger nails. I'll try this product for 6 months - If it won't deliver, will cease to buy.

Nasty taste!

Posted by Reviewer1660849 on Jul 08, 2009

There's a reason they recommend taking this with juice. The taste is so nasty, and I'm usually not picky about that! I'm sure the product is excellent, if you can get it down. When I took the capsule form, it worked very well!! I mistakenly ordered the liquid - I won't do that again.

Didn't notice any difference

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Nov 02, 2010

A lot of people rave on about it but personally, it didn't make any differenc to my hair, nails or skin. I was taking 5 drops twice daily. Other peoples mileage may vary.

BioSil review

Posted by saskatoonberries on Apr 20, 2011

Have been taking BioSil since but right now I cannot seem to find any noticeable improvement whatsoever. Sorry.