Less wrinkles - really.

Posted by Reviewer1990928 on Dec 23, 2008

I've been using this product for about 3 weeks (10 drops per day). I originally bought it to improve the quality of my hair, which is thin and brittle. I haven't noticed any change in my hair yet, but the improvement in my skin has been dramatic. I was starting to develop those fine, thin wrinkles on my face that cause the skin to look a bit like crumpled tissue-paper. My skin was also very dry and dull. But now the wrinkles are greatly reduced, and my complexion is clear and glowing. I just look much younger. If it works this well on my skin, I can't wait to see what happens to my hair in a couple of months. Highly recommended.

Outstanding Product

Posted by Reviewer2505242 on Feb 14, 2007

I've been using BioSil for approximately one year and have found a tremendous difference in the length and strength of my hair and nails. Colleagues, Friends and woman at the Hair/Nail Salon/Spa are always complimenting me on my nails, hair and skin. I would recommend the product to everyone. I've actually purcahsed it for others so they to may benefit from the mineral. After having utilized artificial nails for many years and thinking my nails would never grow it is amazaing to see long, strong, beautiful nails all the time. Don't hesitate...based on unbelief! Sincerely, JDR

MAGIC IN A BOTTLE

Posted by Reviewer2703564 on Dec 28, 2009

Take this product for severe hair loss in conjunction with your neocell pure collagen. magic results. hair strong shiny and regrowing. i lost that much hair a naturopath said i would be bald in 2 months well it is 3 months now and have a nice head of hair and growing well nails are growing wil i have to cut them every 5 days.

great product. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jul 30, 2013

Wow, definetely helping with fine lines around eyes, and my acne scars are MUCH less visible! I couldn't realise why. But then I though it must be it, since I am not using any other supplements or special creams. I was using it on and off for couple weeks and didn't see much difference, and was thinking why everyone was so happy about it. But only after 2 weeks everyday use I've seen huge improvement. Please feel free to click "yes" if you find my review helpful for you. Best wishes

Skin food

Posted by Reviewer2519351 on Mar 01, 2010

Too soon to comment on hair, but after a week, this has already made my skin less sensitive and dry. I also got carded yesterday (I'm 43) by a 30-year-old who thought I was younger than she. I wasn't wearing a bit of makeup. I would highly recommend for those with itchy, dry, sensitive skin. Instructions say take with juice; don't try mixing it with water. Tastes like something a dog would roll in.