So far so good!

Posted by danielledonohue on Sep 17, 2012

Only been using for a week or so, but nails and hair seem to be strengthening!

hair change

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Oct 23, 2011

notice a hair thickening and nail hardness with this product

I am unsure how to rate this.

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Feb 07, 2010

I have used this product for over two months, and am finally starting to see a slight improvement in my nails. I see no difference in my skin or hair at all. The change has been so slight and gradual that it is almost unnoticeable. The taste and smell of this liquid is so horrible, that it is difficult to disguise, even in juice. I will continue using it for another month, and make a decision on whether or not I will continue to use it.

Natrol Biosil

Posted by Reviewer2118697 on Jul 25, 2008

I have only been using the product less than a month so it is too soon to know if I have benefitted; however, I am getting low and plan to reorder soon. My daughter and I are sharing a bottle. I must say that I was warned that the taste would not be favorable. We tried it in cranberry juice, apple juice and finally orange juice. We both agree that orange juice is the winner, hands down. On one occasion, I had the unfortunate opportunity to take it with water; no juice available. It was a lasting memory, so juice is always availble.

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Mar 21, 2008

My hair has started falling out and I hope this makes it stop. Highly recommended and I like the Jarrow brand.

Difference in my nails, but not hair :(

Posted by Reviewer2025262 on Sep 30, 2009

I have been taking this religiously for the last month, and I have noticed a difference in the strength of my nails, but no difference in the quality of my hair (which is what I really wanted). I give Natrol (the company) credit for putting so many servings in the tiny little bottle, it serves about 120! I had heard so many great reviews about this for hair growth, so I am definitely going to stick with it until I have finished the bottle. The only other down side is the taste! It must be taken with a thick juice or puree in order to consume.

good product, bad taste

Posted by 5238460470499484501 on Mar 26, 2015

and you fell it in the water!

3 stars for now

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Feb 14, 2012

I'm not sure of the benefits yet. I just know this stuff tastes AWFUL! And it settles to the bottom of the juice glass, so I have to add more liquid to get it all down. Next time I will order the caps.

didnt feel any result

Posted by Viktorija on Mar 15, 2013

My husband used only 1 box (30ml), maybe it is too short time to see any effects on the hair.....

Haven't used it long enough

Posted by 5212024080692841462 on Aug 24, 2013

I can't take collagen so am turning to this instead. I haven't used it long enough to see a positive effect but one thing for sure, it tastes horrible. A bitter chemical taste that made me feel nauseous immediately. I would suggest taking it with (concentrated) honey water or sweet fruit juice.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »