Less wrinkles - really.

Posted by Reviewer1990928 on Dec 23, 2008

I've been using this product for about 3 weeks (10 drops per day). I originally bought it to improve the quality of my hair, which is thin and brittle. I haven't noticed any change in my hair yet, but the improvement in my skin has been dramatic. I was starting to develop those fine, thin wrinkles on my face that cause the skin to look a bit like crumpled tissue-paper. My skin was also very dry and dull. But now the wrinkles are greatly reduced, and my complexion is clear and glowing. I just look much younger. If it works this well on my skin, I can't wait to see what happens to my hair in a couple of months. Highly recommended.

great product. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jul 30, 2013

Wow, definetely helping with fine lines around eyes, and my acne scars are MUCH less visible! I couldn't realise why. But then I though it must be it, since I am not using any other supplements or special creams. I was using it on and off for couple weeks and didn't see much difference, and was thinking why everyone was so happy about it. But only after 2 weeks everyday use I've seen huge improvement. Please feel free to click "yes" if you find my review helpful for you. Best wishes

Outstanding Product

Posted by Reviewer2505242 on Feb 14, 2007

I've been using BioSil for approximately one year and have found a tremendous difference in the length and strength of my hair and nails. Colleagues, Friends and woman at the Hair/Nail Salon/Spa are always complimenting me on my nails, hair and skin. I would recommend the product to everyone. I've actually purcahsed it for others so they to may benefit from the mineral. After having utilized artificial nails for many years and thinking my nails would never grow it is amazaing to see long, strong, beautiful nails all the time. Don't hesitate...based on unbelief! Sincerely, JDR

Skin food

Posted by Reviewer2519351 on Mar 01, 2010

Too soon to comment on hair, but after a week, this has already made my skin less sensitive and dry. I also got carded yesterday (I'm 43) by a 30-year-old who thought I was younger than she. I wasn't wearing a bit of makeup. I would highly recommend for those with itchy, dry, sensitive skin. Instructions say take with juice; don't try mixing it with water. Tastes like something a dog would roll in.

MAGIC IN A BOTTLE

Posted by Reviewer2703564 on Dec 28, 2009

Take this product for severe hair loss in conjunction with your neocell pure collagen. magic results. hair strong shiny and regrowing. i lost that much hair a naturopath said i would be bald in 2 months well it is 3 months now and have a nice head of hair and growing well nails are growing wil i have to cut them every 5 days.

This product actually works!

Posted by Reviewer1177442 on May 29, 2009

Don't know how I ever got by without this product. I had a problem with my hair falling out (from the root) and feared I would soon look like my bald husband. Not pretty! Started using Biosil (along with Biotin) and the fallout has stopped. According to my hairdresser, I have lots of new growth. Amazing, this stuff saved the day. Another plus is my nails are growing longer and stronger. They have always been thin and frail...but now I actually have lovely long nails. I find the liquid is much less expensive than the capsules and works better for me. Yes it does taste awful unless you put it in juice, but its a small price to pay for the results. I buy the capsules for when I am traveling. I have no idea why Biosil works, but I'm just thrilled with it. Buy it you won't regret it.

A Must Have!

Posted by HawaiianViking on Oct 25, 2012

I have tried many, many different products for my dry, sensitive skin — collagen of different kinds, DMAE, hyaluronic acid — not to mention (probably) dozens of lotions, oils and salves, and none have been as effective as Natural Factors, BioSil, ch-OSA Advanced Collagen Generator. Within about two weeks of treatment with this product, my skin was much smoother and more even, and felt less itchy and patchy. I'm taking it together with Biotin and Pycnogenol, and I think I've found a winning combination in those three supplements. As for the taste of BioSil: I take it in a cup of water, and I don't love it but neither do I find it particularly awful. Perhaps it's because I've taken a lot of really nasty supplements in the past, but this one really isn't so terrible.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1650728 on Feb 10, 2013

When I was first diagnosed with Hypothyroidism, I had already lost a lot of hair. I used to have handfuls of long hair, but it got so thin that I could see through it halfway to my crown on the top of my head. I was prescribed medicine for my condition which stopped the hair loss but didn't bring it back. BioSil has helped a lot! My hair is not back to the lush fullness of my youth, but it has gotten noticably thicker and stronger.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3287801 on Nov 10, 2011

Natural Factors,BioSil,ch-OSA Advanced Collagen Generator is an excellent supplement. I have been using it for over 3 years and it keeps my sensitive skin healthy looking and definitely has eased the lines and wrinkles that come with middle age. I initially started taking it for my hair that had gone from thick, to losing a lot, and weak/thin nails. It has improved my hair thinkness and growth almost to the condition it was, when I was in my teens to 30's. It has also improved the stregnth and growth of my thinner/weaker nails as well. I take it with juice 2 times a day and really am happy with the results. I am sure it benefits many other things inside my body too. I highly recommend it for anyone who needs help with weakening/thinning hair, weak/thin/infected nails, and to improve skin health along with decreasing lines and wrinkles. It took a few months to really see the benefits, however, it was really worth it, after struggling with hair, skin, and nail problems for a couple of years, as I got into my 40's. Now, I really see the benefits after 3+ years, and I am really greatful and thankful for this supplemental product and its avaiability to me. Again, I highly recommend this supplemental product. , from Hawaii.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1196675 on Mar 15, 2010

I have a low thyroid condition and Biosil is my best friend. It keeps my hair in good condition and stops hair loss. I also see a big difference in my skin. No excessive bruising like I may have without it. It also keeps my natural oils and avoids having dry skin. I can't live without this product! Thank you Biosil.