10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Natural Factors, BioSil, ch-OSA Advanced Collagen Generator, 120 Veggie Caps

Love, love, love this product!

Posted by Reviewer3201461 on Jan 26, 2011

Love love love this product! I'm in the perimenopausal stage of my life and my nails and hair have taken a turn for the worse. I have tried everything under the sun to supplement for it and finally.....finally a friend mentioned this product to me and said use it just like the bottle says for 30 days and you'll see a difference. Well I'm writting to tell you that she was right. My hair stopped falling out right away. My hair and nails are growing like weeds. I have to get my hair and nails done more often now but who cares....Love, love, love this produce

love this supplement

Posted by Reviewer2108890 on Jan 25, 2011

I've been taking this as directed for several months now and have seen a remarkable improvement in my knees. I'm a runner and have had some knee issues (arthritic changes, bursitis, etc.) in the past. I truly believe this collagen generator is effective.

Best product ever!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Aug 29, 2010

This stuff has helped my hair to be stronger and to stop falling out. I am thrilled with this product.

BioSil

Posted by Reviewer3079929 on Sep 14, 2010

I find BioSil works for me very well. My nails have finally started to grow after 5 years of trying everything on the market. I would highly recommend it to anyone having problems with the fingernails. I-herb is a great company that gets your order to you faster then any other company I have purchased items from.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2947611 on Nov 03, 2010

Does what it says it does! My skin looks fantastic and my hair is thicker and stronger :)