Natural Factors, BioSil, ch-OSA Advanced Collagen Generator, 30 Veggie Caps

Helped make my ligaments stronger!

Posted by Reviewer1487592 From Colorado on Aug 19, 2010

I was having 3 yrs of problems with my sacrioliac joint not holding in my back due to stretched ligaments from years of misalignment. After taking this product for a month, it was the first time in 3 yrs, my chiropractor said my adjustment actually held!!! I am feeling stronger.

the one and only

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 11, 2012

been taking biosil for years, back to when jarrow was stamping their name on the bottle. im pretty sure it is the same orthosilicic formula after all these years, because my nails and hair have stayed in consistently good condition. the capsule version is definitely not as cost effective as the liquid, and if you cannot get past the odd/funky taste of the liquid, even masked in something sweet like fruit juice, then it is this pill version you should take.

Reduces Wrinkles and Younger Looking Skin!!

Posted by Reviewer2240367 From California on Dec 29, 2009

I'm writing to let you know what my results are. After 3 weeks with this, I began to notice less hair loss in the shower, less wrinkles (the fine lines are 40% gone!!); my small bald area ir bearly noticeable!! and my nails feel stronger/thicker. I am 51 years old and feel this gives me a younger look. My skin looks younger. So, I'm going to say, this product does deliver positive results.

Posted by Reviewer2497885 From Texas on Apr 09, 2008

Been taking this for about 3 months now, and my hair is much thicker and more lustrous. My nails have stopped splitting and are shinier too.

really good!

Posted by Reviewer2098997 From Estonia on Oct 31, 2011

My hair really has become much fuller. Good product!