Helped make my ligaments stronger!

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Aug 19, 2010

I was having 3 yrs of problems with my sacrioliac joint not holding in my back due to stretched ligaments from years of misalignment. After taking this product for a month, it was the first time in 3 yrs, my chiropractor said my adjustment actually held!!! I am feeling stronger.

the one and only

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 11, 2012

been taking biosil for years, back to when jarrow was stamping their name on the bottle. im pretty sure it is the same orthosilicic formula after all these years, because my nails and hair have stayed in consistently good condition. the capsule version is definitely not as cost effective as the liquid, and if you cannot get past the odd/funky taste of the liquid, even masked in something sweet like fruit juice, then it is this pill version you should take.

Reduces Wrinkles and Younger Looking Skin!!

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Dec 29, 2009

I'm writing to let you know what my results are. After 3 weeks with this, I began to notice less hair loss in the shower, less wrinkles (the fine lines are 40% gone!!); my small bald area ir bearly noticeable!! and my nails feel stronger/thicker. I am 51 years old and feel this gives me a younger look. My skin looks younger. So, I'm going to say, this product does deliver positive results.

Posted by Reviewer2497885 on Apr 09, 2008

Been taking this for about 3 months now, and my hair is much thicker and more lustrous. My nails have stopped splitting and are shinier too.

really good!

Posted by Reviewer2098997 on Oct 31, 2011

My hair really has become much fuller. Good product!

observation in nails

Posted by Reviewer1925286 on Sep 01, 2011

My fingher nails have ridges and look dull for many years. I just finished my first 30 pills, I took 1-2 pills a day. I noticed my nails now look shinier and smoother, although ridges are still visible. I am happy with the improvement and would give it more time. Please stay tuned for another review when I finish next 30 pills.

Softer skin, nail growth

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on Feb 22, 2011

I have just started taking this supplement, but so far, so good: my skin is softer, and my embattled, tragically short nails are beginning to make a comeback. Have already ordered a second bottle; seems to be a very good product.

Natrol, BioSil works the best!

Posted by Reviewer1807358 on May 01, 2009

Biosil worked the best for me to grow my nails, keep my long hair shiny & my skin glowing! I order a 6 month supply at a time! I no longer have to hide behind fake nails! LUV this product!

Silicon

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Feb 10, 2010

BioSil has made my teeth stronger. BioSil is much better than horsetail. I also use OptiMSM - 4 grams daily. BioSil has a good bottle, a good bottle neck and a good screw bottle cap. The seal leaves no sticky residue. There is a piece of cotton on the inside and an absorbent for freshness. BioSil has good ingredients and no bad fillers.

natrol,biosil,30 veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer2896128 on Jul 16, 2008

i have been using f0r one month, it has started to help mine nails to strenghten.