Strong

Posted by Reviewer2348445 on Mar 20, 2011

I took 3 of these for breakfast as an antioxidant every day for about 3 weeks and started to feel sooo sleepy and tired all the time, almost dizzy and disoriented. I couldn't understand why, then I suddenly remembered something about blueberries lowering bloodsugar or something, and I also lost all craving for sugar after I started taking it, so I ate a lot of sugar to see what would happen and after 10 min. I started to feel normal and alert again. I'm truly surprised a berry extract can have this profound effect. I give 5 stars for effect, but be sure it is right for you. I don't think this is for me.

Blue Rich Blueberry concentrate

Posted by 4848734342951828005 on Dec 24, 2014

I've been taking this pill together with Doctor's Best Luteine to help with my eyes. I got my eyes worn out from computer and suffered dry, tired eyes sensitive to light. After a month of taking these products I can confirm that they work and help the eyes. First effect I noticed in a couple of days. Best thing is to take these products in the morning so that eyes can last thru the day. If my review was helpful, please press Yes below.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1257832 on Nov 08, 2007

My trigliserides (not sure of spelling) were very high & the doctor wanted to give me meds for it but after reading the side affects I did my research and found that blueberrys control trigliserides so I tried this prduct & it brought them back down to normal. Great product & recomend to anyone dealing with same problem. R. Nelson

BLUEBERRY CONCENTRATE

Posted by Reviewer1477478 on Apr 08, 2011

I WORK IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER 9 HOURS A DAY HELPS MY EYES TO NOT GET TIRED

Noticeable difference

Posted by Reviewer2060486 on Mar 23, 2007

My acupuncturist suggested I eat more blueberries for my overall health. Since I'm diabetic, blueberries & blueberry juice were out. I found this blueberry concentrated caps. and have noticed a major change for the better in my body energy & have had no problems with my blood sugar either.

Works great for triglycerides!

Posted by Reviewer2555114 on Sep 17, 2008

I started this item as just a great antioxidant, but found that it brought down my triglycerides nicely. Great benefit.

Works !

Posted by Reviewer3306205 on Nov 20, 2012

I have always had a crappy memory, but after using this product for about 9 months I noticed that my memory was getting better ! Definately NOT just a "placebo effect". And of course blueberries are good for so many other things as well. Will continue to buy this product ! The price is grest too.

excelent product

Posted by Springtime on Jul 29, 2013

Blueberry is used for preventing cataracts and glaucoma and for treating ulcers, urinary tract infections, varicose veins, and hemorrhoids.Blueberries have high levels of antioxidants and are very high in vitamin C. Blueberries are suppose to help diabetics. My dad takes blueberry. They have lower blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. I will re-order. Thanks.

Love,love, love this product.

Posted by Reviewer2834181 on Dec 01, 2010

Belly feels better and have lost 1 1/2 inches in 2 months, without any other changes in my diet.

potentially very dangerous

Posted by Reviewer1669533 on Jul 16, 2008

massively lowered my blood glucose levels, causing severe hypoglycemia. blueberry inhibits alpha-glucosidase, altering carbohydrate metabolism. i have not fully recovered yet. be very careful. life extension extract was much better, did not have the glucose lowering effects.