お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Natural Factors, BlueRich, Super Strength, Blueberry Concentrate, 500 mg, 90 Softgels

Blue Rich Blueberry concentrate

Posted by 4848734342951828005 on Dec 24, 2014

I've been taking this pill together with Doctor's Best Luteine to help with my eyes. I got my eyes worn out from computer and suffered dry, tired eyes sensitive to light. After a month of taking these products I can confirm that they work and help the eyes. First effect I noticed in a couple of days. Best thing is to take these products in the morning so that eyes can last thru the day. If my review was helpful, please press Yes below.

Works !

Posted by Reviewer3306205 on Nov 20, 2012

I have always had a crappy memory, but after using this product for about 9 months I noticed that my memory was getting better ! Definately NOT just a "placebo effect". And of course blueberries are good for so many other things as well. Will continue to buy this product ! The price is grest too.

Love,love, love this product.

Posted by Reviewer2834181 on Dec 01, 2010

Belly feels better and have lost 1 1/2 inches in 2 months, without any other changes in my diet.

excelent product

Posted by Springtime on Jul 29, 2013

Blueberry is used for preventing cataracts and glaucoma and for treating ulcers, urinary tract infections, varicose veins, and hemorrhoids.Blueberries have high levels of antioxidants and are very high in vitamin C. Blueberries are suppose to help diabetics. My dad takes blueberry. They have lower blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. I will re-order. Thanks.

soybean oil taste like it went bad

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jul 09, 2013

I do not understand why supplement companies use oils that can so easily become rancid. The rest of the ingredients look fine. But, when I cut open the capsule to test the freshness, both I and my boyfriend were sicked by the taste that worsened by the second. Natural Factors does make other good products like biosil which I'll continue to use despite this poorly formulated supplement. I'll stick with eating real blueberries for now.