July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natural Factors, BlueRich, Super Strength, Blueberry Concentrate, 500 mg, 90 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Love,love, love this product.

Posted by Reviewer2834181 on Dec 01, 2010

Belly feels better and have lost 1 1/2 inches in 2 months, without any other changes in my diet.

Works !

Posted by Reviewer3306205 on Nov 20, 2012

I have always had a crappy memory, but after using this product for about 9 months I noticed that my memory was getting better ! Definately NOT just a "placebo effect". And of course blueberries are good for so many other things as well. Will continue to buy this product ! The price is grest too.

excelent product

Posted by Springtime on Jul 29, 2013

Blueberry is used for preventing cataracts and glaucoma and for treating ulcers, urinary tract infections, varicose veins, and hemorrhoids.Blueberries have high levels of antioxidants and are very high in vitamin C. Blueberries are suppose to help diabetics. My dad takes blueberry. They have lower blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. I will re-order. Thanks.

Help health

Posted by Reviewer2807977 on Feb 27, 2011

This product to help my 88-year-old mother and help put the spirit of the eye vision. She likes the product, will continue to buy.

Great Product for Memory, Energy and Digestion!!

Posted by Reviewer2290252 on Dec 07, 2010

I started using this product over four months ago and this is the second time I'm ordering it. I think it works well for boosting energy memory, focus and concentration. Not as great as ginkgo biloba, gota kola or ginseng for mental and physical energy, but still good nonetheless. The effects in the energy department have tapered off just a bit since I first started using, so maybe I'm a little immune to it. But, it still helps my digestion quite a bit. Even when I don't take digestive or gluten enzymes I still feel as though I did when I take the BlueRich Super Strength Blueberry. I suffer from bloating and other symptoms of gluten intolerance and the blueberry is amazing! I had read where blueberry helps with digestion, and this product certainly proves it. I will definitely continue to buy this product as long as they are making it. It's very reasonable in price with great benefits.