I no longer need artificial tears ege drops

Posted by 4838775862941508835 on Oct 20, 2012

About 2 year, my eyes feel dry occasionally and I need to use artificial tears eye drops. The situation has gone bad about 3-4 months ago, I need eye drops daily. I bought 4 bottles of this blueberry softgels, after I have finished about one and a half bottle (about 5 softgels a day), I no longer need artificial tears eye drops. 約2年,我的眼睛偶爾感到乾燥,我需要使用人工淚液眼藥水。大約3-4個月前情況比以前更壞,我需要每天用眼藥水幾次。我買了4瓶這blueberry concentrate後,食了約一瓶半,大慨每天3至5粒,我不再需要人工淚液眼藥水。

Help health

Posted by Reviewer2807977 on Feb 27, 2011

This product to help my 88-year-old mother and help put the spirit of the eye vision. She likes the product, will continue to buy.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2069292 on Nov 06, 2010

My eyesight seems to have improved after taking this for the past 2 years. It is a great value product compared to what you can buy at Holland & Barrett in Ireland.

Great Product for Memory, Energy and Digestion!!

Posted by Reviewer2290252 on Dec 07, 2010

I started using this product over four months ago and this is the second time I'm ordering it. I think it works well for boosting energy memory, focus and concentration. Not as great as ginkgo biloba, gota kola or ginseng for mental and physical energy, but still good nonetheless. The effects in the energy department have tapered off just a bit since I first started using, so maybe I'm a little immune to it. But, it still helps my digestion quite a bit. Even when I don't take digestive or gluten enzymes I still feel as though I did when I take the BlueRich Super Strength Blueberry. I suffer from bloating and other symptoms of gluten intolerance and the blueberry is amazing! I had read where blueberry helps with digestion, and this product certainly proves it. I will definitely continue to buy this product as long as they are making it. It's very reasonable in price with great benefits.

Brain food

Posted by Reviewer2042083 on Dec 26, 2010

I can tell the difference in my memory and concentration with these. I like real blueberries too (we pour whole milk over frozen berries that we pick in the summer for an ice cream like treat); these are easier for taking every day at breakfast and lunch. The other benefits of blueberries are too numerous to mention here. So nice to have them in such a great product!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1547151 on Jun 13, 2010

Being able to get these blueberry softgels at such a reasonable price is very important. My doctor prescribes three a day for my prediabetic tendencies.

Great for eye health

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Aug 21, 2016

This blueberry extract seems to be more helpful to my eyes than lutein. I have tried different types of lutein products but do not feel any different with them. When I switch back to this blueberry extract, my eyes no longer feel tired and my vision is sharper.

good product

Posted by 5154061042300880601 on Jan 02, 2015

hoping will help eye sight

이거 언제 주문할수 있나요?When can I order this again?(South Korea) so sad....

Posted by 5706519703215414678 on Feb 16, 2015

이거 먹으면 눈도 덜 피로하고 너무 좋아요. 시력이 안 좋아서 늘 안구 건강에 관심이 많고, 블루베리 주스도 자주 챙겨먹는데..이거랑 같이 먹으면 더 좋더라고요. 주문하고 싶은데,왜 주문이 안되죠?? 소..젤리?그것때문에 그런건지..너무 어이없네요,왜 이런 터무니없이 멍청한 규제 따위가 있는지...국내에서는 이런것 만들지도 못하고, 믿을수도 없고,효능도 별로...비타민강국 미국 따라가려면 몇년은 지나야할텐데.......정말 짜증나네요. I love this blueberry tablets. It surely helps my eyes feel less tired...love love it. I wish I can order this again sooon...I hope.

Blueberyy

Posted by 5018217896810539192 on Jun 07, 2015

The color of these capsules is dark blue, show it is possible, that they contain what is claimed. Do they have effect, time shows.