excelent product

Posted by Springtime on Jul 29, 2013

Blueberry is used for preventing cataracts and glaucoma and for treating ulcers, urinary tract infections, varicose veins, and hemorrhoids.Blueberries have high levels of antioxidants and are very high in vitamin C. Blueberries are suppose to help diabetics. My dad takes blueberry. They have lower blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. I will re-order. Thanks.

Great source of antioxidants

Posted by Reviewer3017527 on Jun 09, 2013

I take this for general antioxidant support. At the price it's sold at, can't be beat!

Works !

Posted by Reviewer3306205 on Nov 20, 2012

I have always had a crappy memory, but after using this product for about 9 months I noticed that my memory was getting better ! Definately NOT just a "placebo effect". And of course blueberries are good for so many other things as well. Will continue to buy this product ! The price is grest too.

den

Posted by 5620085419705573468 on Oct 22, 2012

very value for money. good natural ingredients. good for health. good effects on my sensitive dry eyes. better to spend money on it than on visiting doctor/buying medicines !

I no longer need artificial tears ege drops

Posted by 4838775862941508835 on Oct 20, 2012

About 2 year, my eyes feel dry occasionally and I need to use artificial tears eye drops. The situation has gone bad about 3-4 months ago, I need eye drops daily. I bought 4 bottles of this blueberry softgels, after I have finished about one and a half bottle (about 5 softgels a day), I no longer need artificial tears eye drops. 約2年,我的眼睛偶爾感到乾燥,我需要使用人工淚液眼藥水。大約3-4個月前情況比以前更壞,我需要每天用眼藥水幾次。我買了4瓶這blueberry concentrate後,食了約一瓶半,大慨每天3至5粒,我不再需要人工淚液眼藥水。

Natural Factors mėlynių koncentratas

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Jul 24, 2012

Antioksidantų šaltinis, palaiko gerą savijautą, padeda stiprinti regejima.

Great support for the eyes... and the whole body.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 11, 2012

I use computer screens all the time and I really need some internal support for my eyes. Sure, I use artificial tear, but it's not enough, if I want to preserve the my vision from all this staring into LCD screens. For me a good combination is: This Product + sometimes Lutein + artificial tear & everyday eye exercises. Unfortunately sometimes I skip the lasp one, but the results so far are pretty good. Years of staring into computer screens and I don't wear glasses!

VERY GOOD.

Posted by Superkoxy on Jun 05, 2012

GOOD PRICE AND GOOD FOR MY EYES.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1777508 on Mar 23, 2012

Nicely priced

It works.

Posted by Reviewer1448416 on Mar 13, 2012

It works. I do look younger taking this. Very ggod price and quality ratio.