Use it for a month

Posted by 5474387964885355763 on Jun 16, 2016

It could be a good product but not helping to relieve my itchy eyes.

太大粒了

Posted by 4860466085482491340 on Jan 08, 2015

SIZE太大

Way too huge

Posted by Reviewer1182928 on Aug 30, 2012

Softgels are way too huge. My aged father won't swallow them.

Great support for the eyes... and the whole body.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 11, 2012

I use computer screens all the time and I really need some internal support for my eyes. Sure, I use artificial tear, but it's not enough, if I want to preserve the my vision from all this staring into LCD screens. For me a good combination is: This Product + sometimes Lutein + artificial tear & everyday eye exercises. Unfortunately sometimes I skip the lasp one, but the results so far are pretty good. Years of staring into computer screens and I don't wear glasses!

Hard to tell...yet

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on Aug 17, 2010

I gave this product four stars, but it could really be better or worse than that. It's certainly a reasonable price for what you get. But it's hard to tell how much to take, and the directions aren't very helpful in that regard. Also, there's some debate about the body's ability to actually absorb the beneficial anthocyanins from ingested blueberry fruit, although I did see one rodent study where the amount absorbed clearly increased over time with regular ingestion. I do know that Blueberry *leaf* -- which has properties distinct from the fruit -- taken before a meal definitely helps with my post-meal glucose readings, but it has to be taken in large enough quantities (or taken in combo with complementary supplements).

No marked improvement.

Posted by Reviewer2218446 on Oct 30, 2008

I take 3 pills 3X a day and I'm still slow and dumb. I know this takes time to improve concentration, but I think wild blueberry extracts will work better.

Carole Roecks

Posted by Reviewer1496168 on Nov 07, 2008

I'm so glad I found this source. Supply elsewhere is erratic. My doctor prescribes this for control of my diabetic tendencies.

Review

Posted by Reviewer3290142 on Mar 07, 2008

I have found your Blueberry concentrate to have a profound effect on my health, I recommend it greatly for anyone.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1724228 on Nov 29, 2010

Good

antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer2892741 on Feb 27, 2010

i eat plenty of fruits and vegatables but use this for extra protection.