Natural Factors, BlueRich, Super Strength, Blueberry Concentrate, 500 mg, 90 Softgels

Cheaper than all those blueberries!

Posted by Reviewer1450575 on Oct 25, 2007

Great! Wish it was available in higher concentration ratio.

Way too huge

Posted by Reviewer1182928 on Aug 30, 2012

Softgels are way too huge. My aged father won't swallow them.

Great support for the eyes... and the whole body.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 11, 2012

I use computer screens all the time and I really need some internal support for my eyes. Sure, I use artificial tear, but it's not enough, if I want to preserve the my vision from all this staring into LCD screens. For me a good combination is: This Product + sometimes Lutein + artificial tear & everyday eye exercises. Unfortunately sometimes I skip the lasp one, but the results so far are pretty good. Years of staring into computer screens and I don't wear glasses!

Hard to tell...yet

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on Aug 17, 2010

I gave this product four stars, but it could really be better or worse than that. It's certainly a reasonable price for what you get. But it's hard to tell how much to take, and the directions aren't very helpful in that regard. Also, there's some debate about the body's ability to actually absorb the beneficial anthocyanins from ingested blueberry fruit, although I did see one rodent study where the amount absorbed clearly increased over time with regular ingestion. I do know that Blueberry *leaf* -- which has properties distinct from the fruit -- taken before a meal definitely helps with my post-meal glucose readings, but it has to be taken in large enough quantities (or taken in combo with complementary supplements).

No marked improvement.

Posted by Reviewer2218446 on Oct 30, 2008

I take 3 pills 3X a day and I'm still slow and dumb. I know this takes time to improve concentration, but I think wild blueberry extracts will work better.