It is good.

Posted by Reviewer3305708 on Mar 28, 2011

The family drank for about one month because of the fogs of eyes. It has decreased.

Hmm..

Posted by Reviewer1273407 on Mar 24, 2011

Some were the size of a pill. But it worked. And the more I hope the number of pills.

BlueRich Blueberry

Posted by Reviewer3344640 on Mar 21, 2011

We find this product is excellent, we take 1 capsule 2 times a day. We have used this product for many years and would recommend as a suppliment in your healthcare.

Strong

Posted by Reviewer2348445 on Mar 20, 2011

I took 3 of these for breakfast as an antioxidant every day for about 3 weeks and started to feel sooo sleepy and tired all the time, almost dizzy and disoriented. I couldn't understand why, then I suddenly remembered something about blueberries lowering bloodsugar or something, and I also lost all craving for sugar after I started taking it, so I ate a lot of sugar to see what would happen and after 10 min. I started to feel normal and alert again. I'm truly surprised a berry extract can have this profound effect. I give 5 stars for effect, but be sure it is right for you. I don't think this is for me.

Good service

Posted by Reviewer1758941 on Mar 08, 2011

Good service.

Help health

Posted by Reviewer2807977 on Feb 27, 2011

This product to help my 88-year-old mother and help put the spirit of the eye vision. She likes the product, will continue to buy.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2433577 on Jan 27, 2011

but capsule is little big to eat

Brain food

Posted by Reviewer2042083 on Dec 26, 2010

I can tell the difference in my memory and concentration with these. I like real blueberries too (we pour whole milk over frozen berries that we pick in the summer for an ice cream like treat); these are easier for taking every day at breakfast and lunch. The other benefits of blueberries are too numerous to mention here. So nice to have them in such a great product!

Great Product for Memory, Energy and Digestion!!

Posted by Reviewer2290252 on Dec 07, 2010

I started using this product over four months ago and this is the second time I'm ordering it. I think it works well for boosting energy memory, focus and concentration. Not as great as ginkgo biloba, gota kola or ginseng for mental and physical energy, but still good nonetheless. The effects in the energy department have tapered off just a bit since I first started using, so maybe I'm a little immune to it. But, it still helps my digestion quite a bit. Even when I don't take digestive or gluten enzymes I still feel as though I did when I take the BlueRich Super Strength Blueberry. I suffer from bloating and other symptoms of gluten intolerance and the blueberry is amazing! I had read where blueberry helps with digestion, and this product certainly proves it. I will definitely continue to buy this product as long as they are making it. It's very reasonable in price with great benefits.

Love,love, love this product.

Posted by Reviewer2834181 on Dec 01, 2010

Belly feels better and have lost 1 1/2 inches in 2 months, without any other changes in my diet.