Such a Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2809643 on Mar 20, 2016

My husband requested orange chewable Vitamin C, but I couldn't find what he was looking for. So I went out on a limb and gave these a try. He loves them. I appreciate that they aren't just ascorbic acid but also utilize sodium ascorbate plus added citrus bioflavonoids, hesperidin bioflavonoids, rosehips powder, and rutin.

Good

Posted by 4773070660711240257 on Dec 17, 2014

Big bottle to last longer sour to taste and its oos after one week

Works well

Posted by 5636599324888301262 on Dec 08, 2014

My kids haven't made any comments about the taste, so I think that's a good sign. We used this Vitamin C (taken twice a day) to help stop my son's nosebleeds. After almost two months of daily nosebleeds, they stopped within two weeks of taking this.

Yummy Vit C

Posted by Reviewer1652794 on May 16, 2014

My son loves these, and asks for them! 'nough said. :) Would be rated 5 stars if made in the USA! Made in Canada! Close enough!

good

Posted by 5743312846775958748 on Aug 08, 2013

sweet and nicely flavoured, awesome deal for such a huge bottle.

Awesome taste!!!

Posted by sashinka22 on Dec 25, 2012

i'm not a fan of taking pills, i can't swallaw them. this have really great taste, like candies, i just wanted to eat more so i took another extra one! i afraid i will be an addict! i love exotic fruits that is why i choose this flavor. vitamin c is very important for me to take every day bc i have a weak immune system. so now i can take it without worry dealing stinky huge pills. yummy!

Better Than....

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Dec 21, 2012

Ester C because its half the price and you get alot more. (Ester C seems more about the patent than the actual product anyway.) This is the best flavor of this chewable IMO. I hate the other berry flavor which is so dark and musty, YECH! These are SOUR. I mean SOUR. Chew them with food if you can but kids will probably love the sour taste. If you need Vitamin C, synethic is OK by you and must have a chewable this is about as good as they get.

great

Posted by Reviewer2422569 on Sep 25, 2012

Chit delicious, but could be even more powerful - at least 1000 mg per tablet.

taste good

Posted by Reviewer1530137 on Mar 13, 2012

really like the taste of this vitamin c. wish i can take it more than once i day!

Best Tasting Chewable C's on the Market

Posted by Reviewer2957367 on Dec 12, 2011

I love these and so do my kids. All of the flavors are delicious without any weird after-taste. The only flavor that none of us like are the standard orange...I don't know how they got that basic flavor wrong when they got all the others so right! Definately a healthy and TASTY way to get some extra vitamin C in your diet!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »