My Favorite Vitamin C+mixed Bioflavonoids

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 14, 2012

I wish this comes in bigger bottles. I always order in 4's. The "Extra" includes citrus bioflavonoids, rutin, rosehips and hesperidin which enhances the function of vitamin C in providing overall cellular protection. It is totally soluble and can be opened and added to water or juice for children who cannot swallow capsule. One capsule can be divided into 4 - 5 doses for children under 3 years old. 500mg twice daily is a good maintenance dosage for me. When I increase my running intensity, I increase to 4 times daily to aid muscle recovery. I no longer experience unexplained bruising since taking this.

From Ohio

Posted by Reviewer1257444 on Nov 30, 2010

I just started taking Vitamin C again after having a problem with anxiety when taking vitamin C. Still early to tell.

Bad

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 20, 2013

Did absolutely nothing for my broken capillary on the nose nor on the old one, which was treated with laser and I have only small redness in this area. So I can say for sure - is is not good source of vitamin C or flavonoids. Seek for other. People are talking positively about acerola.

vitamin c

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on Jul 24, 2013

I love Natural Factors Brand products. These are easy to swallow

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1080812 on May 03, 2012

Works fine.

great way to take vitamin C

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on May 15, 2012

soft, easy to swallow capsules. No horrid orange flavours, artificial sweeteners, sugar etc as found in most other Vitamin C supplements. Just tasteless encapsulated ingredients. Purchased based on Bee Wilder's recommendation.

Great Service

Posted by Reviewer1086219 on Feb 08, 2011

We're Canadian and we have always preferred Natural Factors vitamins. It's a great company with pure, high quality products. The C Extra is terrific. As a first time customer, we were especially impressed with iHerb's excellent site, variety, quick service, and reasonable shipping costs. Bravo.

Wish it came it bigger bottles

Posted by Reviewer2746843 on Nov 09, 2011

Great product, wish it came in bigger bottles!

Happy customer

Posted by Reviewer1227983 on Feb 16, 2012

No complaints

Iherb is one of the best on the web

Posted by Reviewer2695522 on Apr 21, 2010

This is a very good C supplement, with bioflavanoids and rutin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »