My Favorite Vitamin C+mixed Bioflavonoids

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 14, 2012

I wish this comes in bigger bottles. I always order in 4's. The "Extra" includes citrus bioflavonoids, rutin, rosehips and hesperidin which enhances the function of vitamin C in providing overall cellular protection. It is totally soluble and can be opened and added to water or juice for children who cannot swallow capsule. One capsule can be divided into 4 - 5 doses for children under 3 years old. 500mg twice daily is a good maintenance dosage for me. When I increase my running intensity, I increase to 4 times daily to aid muscle recovery. I no longer experience unexplained bruising since taking this.

From Ohio

Posted by Reviewer1257444 on Nov 30, 2010

I just started taking Vitamin C again after having a problem with anxiety when taking vitamin C. Still early to tell.

Bad

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 20, 2013

Did absolutely nothing for my broken capillary on the nose nor on the old one, which was treated with laser and I have only small redness in this area. So I can say for sure - is is not good source of vitamin C or flavonoids. Seek for other. People are talking positively about acerola.

Iherb is one of the best on the web

Posted by Reviewer2695522 on Apr 21, 2010

This is a very good C supplement, with bioflavanoids and rutin.

Wish it came it bigger bottles

Posted by Reviewer2746843 on Nov 09, 2011

Great product, wish it came in bigger bottles!

C to the rescue

Posted by Reviewer3058529 on Jan 17, 2010

Another must have product in your aresenal against infections. Vitamin C is terribly under-rated as treatment for colds/flu and other infections. These are easy to swallow, so when you need to, you can load up on these during times you feel a cold coming on.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Oct 01, 2008

Well priced and formulated product.

C

Posted by Reviewer1322507 on May 15, 2008

excellent

great way to take vitamin C

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on May 15, 2012

soft, easy to swallow capsules. No horrid orange flavours, artificial sweeteners, sugar etc as found in most other Vitamin C supplements. Just tasteless encapsulated ingredients. Purchased based on Bee Wilder's recommendation.

vitamin c