Best Celadrin pill

Posted by Reviewer2170775 on Jun 10, 2007

I've tried Natural Factors 350mg Celadrin softgels, Now Foods 500 mg Celadrin capsules and Doctor's Best 500 mg Celadrin capsules. Despite having the least amount of Celadrin per pill, Natural Factors worked the best. Now Foods works well if I take it with fish oil. Doctor's Best works just ok with fish oil. Frankly, I hate paying the significantly higher price for the Natural Factors brand, but I hate it even more when my back and neck ache. So I just ordered some more Natural Factors Celadrin softgels.

Arthritis Treatment alternatives

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Aug 27, 2008

I have a torn Miniscus. This did not bother me until I developed extreme arthritis. (I could hardly walk) The only thing that helped to reduce the inflammation and pain was Zyflamend. However, this helps 6o to 90%, so I am also taking Celadrin, Hyaluronic acid and Glucosamine. All these items together seem to give a 10% boost to Zyflamend. I choose Natural Factors because I noticed that their Bioflavenoids work much better than Now brand in reducing gum inflammation. Millie from Canuckville.

natural factors, celdrain joint health

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Jun 23, 2009

I took 3 softgels per day with the cream and the knee joint pain has improved.

Great joint lubricant

Posted by Reviewer1743411 on Jul 31, 2009

This product is highly effective at providing joint lubrication for stiff joints - it works as well as high quality hyaluronic acid, but is less expensive. It has treated my own stiff knees, and the dysplasia in my dog beautifully.

Natural Factors Celadrin

Posted by Reviewer1390639 on Dec 23, 2010

Using product for osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Unable to use glucosamine sulphate because it decreases insulin resistance in diabetics. Other arthritis supplements are hard on sensitive stomachs. Just finishing my first bottle of Celadrin and my pain is not as severe. I will start my second bottle soon.

The recmmended dosage is not enough

Posted by Reviewer2007562 on Aug 09, 2013

My wife began taking Celadrin and within 3 weeks she began to have less pain in her joints, espacially the pain of aitheritis in her toes were nearly totally relieved. The recommended dosage was not enough to ease her neck artheritis though. I think she must continue taking higher doses to have some effect.

Feeling Better

Posted by Reviewer1778392 on Jun 17, 2008

I started using this product approx. 6 weeks ago and have noticed an improvement in how I feel. My chiropractor and I decided together to try fish oil supplements with hopes that my discomfort and pain had a lot to do with inflammation. I guess so because I started feeling better within 3-4 weeks. Thank goodness!!! And I love the convinence of taking only 3 capsules once a day is great for my lifestyle.

I used it as topical treatment

Posted by Reviewer1861172 on Dec 22, 2013

My homebrew formula is EMU cream(or hand lotion plus a few drops of pure EMU oil), 4 pcs. of MSM, 10 pcs of Celadrin gelcap(to make the ultimate cream yellowish), a bit of MgCl powder in a small jar. Excellent for topical treatment to relieve joint pain.(there is MSM cream, EMU cream on the market but not of the above ingredients) It's easy to use a toothpick to pierce the Celadrin gelcap and empty the content.

No review from my sister.

Posted by Reviewer1920050 on Aug 01, 2014

I bought it for my sister who has tried everything for her severe back pain. She hasn't say anything yet. Will follow up.

This thing works!!

Posted by Reviewer2821884 on Feb 17, 2012

It has relieved my lower back pain and my ankles, it allows me to work out. Also it has made me more mobile at work

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »