10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Natural Factors, Celadrin, Joint Health, 90 Softgels

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Best Celadrin pill

Posted by Reviewer2170775 on Jun 10, 2007

I've tried Natural Factors 350mg Celadrin softgels, Now Foods 500 mg Celadrin capsules and Doctor's Best 500 mg Celadrin capsules. Despite having the least amount of Celadrin per pill, Natural Factors worked the best. Now Foods works well if I take it with fish oil. Doctor's Best works just ok with fish oil. Frankly, I hate paying the significantly higher price for the Natural Factors brand, but I hate it even more when my back and neck ache. So I just ordered some more Natural Factors Celadrin softgels.

Arthritis Treatment alternatives

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Aug 27, 2008

I have a torn Miniscus. This did not bother me until I developed extreme arthritis. (I could hardly walk) The only thing that helped to reduce the inflammation and pain was Zyflamend. However, this helps 6o to 90%, so I am also taking Celadrin, Hyaluronic acid and Glucosamine. All these items together seem to give a 10% boost to Zyflamend. I choose Natural Factors because I noticed that their Bioflavenoids work much better than Now brand in reducing gum inflammation. Millie from Canuckville.

natural factors, celdrain joint health

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Jun 23, 2009

I took 3 softgels per day with the cream and the knee joint pain has improved.

Great joint lubricant

Posted by Reviewer1743411 on Jul 31, 2009

This product is highly effective at providing joint lubrication for stiff joints - it works as well as high quality hyaluronic acid, but is less expensive. It has treated my own stiff knees, and the dysplasia in my dog beautifully.

Natural Factors Celadrin

Posted by Reviewer1390639 on Dec 23, 2010

Using product for osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Unable to use glucosamine sulphate because it decreases insulin resistance in diabetics. Other arthritis supplements are hard on sensitive stomachs. Just finishing my first bottle of Celadrin and my pain is not as severe. I will start my second bottle soon.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »