Celadrin

Posted by Reviewer1302766 on Mar 11, 2008

I have been taking Celadrin softgels - 4 with breakfast and 4 with dinner (evening meal) - for a couple of years for arthritis pain in my knees. I started out taking 2 softgels twice/day and I increased it to four twice/day. It has solved my problem!!! Before I started Celadrin my orthopedist put me on Celebrex and I got a stomach ulcer so I discontinued the Celebrex. My nutritionist recommended Celadrin soon thereafter along with several other natural items and the results have been great. I also exercise in a gym 3 times/wk. for 90 minutes each time which is an outstanding benefit. Nutrition and exercise are a great combination!! I am 88 yrs. of age, and I do not take one drug!!! i saw my cardiologist today and he said I do not have to come back for a year. I feel I have avoided two knee replacements. It can't get any better than that!!

LYN: Celadrin w/Glucosamine/Chondroitin best

Posted by Reviewer3068606 on Apr 04, 2009

My nutritionist explains it like this: Take the Glucosamine to "put out the fire", and the Celadrin to "HEAL". in combo DAILY!! This works great for all the aches in my body: knee, back, neck, arms, joints - you name it - its better and almost pain free (post jumping out of perfectly good airplanes in the military). Just after 2 months, 3/day and 2 Glucosamine/Chondrointin, with Celadrin cream for small areas: fingers, forearm (from 25 years of CPA work) Highly recommended. Don't miss a day. Thanks Iherb.

Best Celadrin pill

Posted by Reviewer2170775 on Jun 10, 2007

I've tried Natural Factors 350mg Celadrin softgels, Now Foods 500 mg Celadrin capsules and Doctor's Best 500 mg Celadrin capsules. Despite having the least amount of Celadrin per pill, Natural Factors worked the best. Now Foods works well if I take it with fish oil. Doctor's Best works just ok with fish oil. Frankly, I hate paying the significantly higher price for the Natural Factors brand, but I hate it even more when my back and neck ache. So I just ordered some more Natural Factors Celadrin softgels.

C. Atterberry

Posted by Reviewer1010494 on Aug 20, 2008

This product Natural Factors Celadrin Joint health is a natural Miracle. My husband has tried drugs, Physical Therapy, injections and got relief from pain due to fractures in his back until he tried this product. I use it for pain in my knee and also have a siatica problem. Wow we are believers in this product and have been spreading the word to friends and family. We appreciate your good pricing, thank you for carrying this product.

NaturaFactors, Celadrin Joint Health

Posted by Reviewer1065009 on Sep 02, 2008

I have been taking three times a day with meals. My joint pain is almost completely gone. It seemed to reduce pain within the first week or two. I am a believer in this product.

Gift from the good Lord

Posted by Reviewer2504162 on Jan 28, 2007

I suffer from corporal tunnel and also migrains. I have found that this helps immensely with both. I haven't had a migraine in weeks now. I can't take the usual meds because of my cancer treatments, the dr's won't prescribe them to me because of the wear and tear on your heart that most pills give. I have found this natural remedy a God Send!!

Celedrin

Posted by Reviewer1670844 on Aug 20, 2009

I was diagnosed in 1994 with Rheumatoid Arthritis and have used many, many prescription medications that did seem to work but were very dangerous to use. I wanted to try something more natural, so I ordered Celedrin which seems to be doing good for me. I am not as stiff in the morning. Thank You!

Celadrin Joint Health

Posted by Reviewer1540845 on Oct 27, 2010

Anyone with a pinched nerve or joint inflammation should use this product. It has been the only thing (other than surgery) that I have found to take the pressure off the nerve running down my arm.

Rate Celadrin Joint Health

Posted by Reviewer2003656 on Dec 28, 2009

A friend suggested to me to use these two products because after one week her knee pain was eliminated. I have no more knee pain so I wll recommend this to my friends.

This Celadrin Works for Me.

Posted by Reviewer2893041 on Apr 15, 2009

500 mgs. rather than 350 would be nicer.