Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2527199 on Nov 02, 2014

I took as directed for 24 days. I felt very achy head to toe throughout. When I stopped the aches cleared up quickly. It's puzzling since I've taken fish oils for years with no problem.

No review from my sister.

Posted by Reviewer1920050 on Aug 01, 2014

I bought it for my sister who has tried everything for her severe back pain. She hasn't say anything yet. Will follow up.

I used it as topical treatment

Posted by Reviewer1861172 on Dec 22, 2013

My homebrew formula is EMU cream(or hand lotion plus a few drops of pure EMU oil), 4 pcs. of MSM, 10 pcs of Celadrin gelcap(to make the ultimate cream yellowish), a bit of MgCl powder in a small jar. Excellent for topical treatment to relieve joint pain.(there is MSM cream, EMU cream on the market but not of the above ingredients) It's easy to use a toothpick to pierce the Celadrin gelcap and empty the content.

Have not used as yet.

Posted by 5690826488863416516 on Aug 27, 2013

Have not yet used.

The recmmended dosage is not enough

Posted by Reviewer2007562 on Aug 09, 2013

My wife began taking Celadrin and within 3 weeks she began to have less pain in her joints, espacially the pain of aitheritis in her toes were nearly totally relieved. The recommended dosage was not enough to ease her neck artheritis though. I think she must continue taking higher doses to have some effect.

Joint Relief!

Posted by Reviewer1864233 on Jul 26, 2013

I took 3 gels per day and felt great. I thought I would try 2 per day and stretch it out, but no, I need 3 gels. My hip arthritis is in the capsule and it is hard for relief supplements to get deep inside there, but this product does. Really helps. I will keep this up. Use RAV 813 for your new orders. Thanks!

Contains soy lecithin

Posted by Reviewer1516943 on Nov 20, 2012

Be aware that this product contains soy lecithin, not listed on this website ingredients.

Priced To Perfection

Posted by 5232034786386564377 on Nov 03, 2012

Here in Oz the same tablets cost $40 for the same amount of tablets and they look identical. I order on monday and had my tablets on thursday.

Really Works.

Posted by Reviewer3209631 on Jul 15, 2012

Works.

kept me from debilitation!

Posted by crissy on Jun 28, 2012

This is a great product, and I have taken for several years. I have spondylolythesis, along with disc degeneration and disc bulges. For 2 years straight this product kept me from being debilitated and I was able to function more like a normal person. After that, it was in the product Monavie for a few years and my pain disappeared entirely! Recently however, the celadrin had been removed, so I currently drink Monavie and purchase the Celadrin as well, and it is a great combination leaving me more than just functioning, I can do things I have not done in years! Both products are anti-inflammatory, Celadrin, being esterfied fatty acids, is a natural way to combat inflammation instead of taking Advil or such which can eventually cause stomach bleeding. This anti-inflammatory response is the reason for it's positive results! Inflammation is what causes pain, and it also causes degenerative diseases as well. This would be a staple product for anyone with joint pains, or any pains for that matter.