RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,022.50

₽1,460.25

Экономия: ₽437.74 (скидка 30%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Not Helpful for joints

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1331295 Apr 19, 2010

Heard that can help with joints, but we did not find it of any benefit with my chronic shoulder pain and my husbands knee pain. As both my husband and I do not have high blood pressure we did notice feeling a bit tired and dizzy from taking it and so stopped after about 10 days. We felt much better not taking this product, which we figure is since it does lower blood pressure.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

May be very good, but doesn't work in my case

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2282481 Apr 01, 2010

I have some background in herbal medicine and in physiology (though by no means a professional), and I thought it would be a good supplement to try. I would have expected to see results within a week unlike some other supplements which can take a few weeks to show results. I've had not success with this, nor with Uncaria 6, nor pomegranate extract. I gave the product a one star only because it doesn't seem to work for me, but that does not mean that it wouldn't work for someone else. In conventional medicine, prescription blood pressure medicines work by different mechanisms, and sometimes that takes experimentation. I am doing all the right things, such as optimal weight, exercise, DASH diet, etc. and have decreased BP by 10 points, but need to decrease it 10 more points, and am at a plateau for several weeks. Next I will try Ameal peptide. If I get different results with celery seed extract, I'll post an update.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-2 из 2