Celery Seed Extract

Posted by Reviewer1253967 on Aug 16, 2011

Celery Seed Extract is one of those formulas intended to reduce swelling in my ankles, When my local supplier for some reason did not stock it any more, it became obvious within a week or two, that my ankles were worse. Even though they still get swollen, Celery Seed Extract definitely makes a difference. IngaLi

Hoped this would work better

Posted by Reviewer2448326 on Feb 24, 2012

I bought this hoping it would reduce my dependance on blood pressure meds but it has some effect but not enough. Fresh celery works better but the number of stalks one has to eat to obtain effect is prohibitive.

Too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer2766756 on Jan 30, 2008

I am taking celery seed extract to naturally prevent episodes of gout. Since I started taking it the gout has not come back and the swelling in my feet is almost gone. So far, so good, but it will take a longer time to judge the effectiveness of the celery seed extract.

I can't say.

Posted by Reviewer2024094 on May 08, 2011

I just finished my first bottle and have ordered up four more bottles. After on bottle, any weight loss has been through effort as I can't say it's acted as a diuretic. I ordered up four more bottles to see how taking this product affects my blood pressure. My blood pressure is higher than I'd prefer (the heck with what the doctors want) and once I get my weight down another ten pounds, I'll stop in the clinic and see what my BP is. I would suspect a six or seven point drop from the weight loss and will attribute any additional to the celery seed extract. Time will tell.

Smells like a kind of herb

Posted by Reviewer2353983 on Mar 21, 2012

We will have test after taking the pills for a month, hope it works for the gout.

Celery SeedExtract

Posted by 5315035843652991004 on May 23, 2012

Too early to tell effectiveness

celery seed extract

Posted by Reviewer2047570 on Dec 08, 2012

Haven't taken this long enough to know whether or not it helps reduce my Blood pressure.

GOOD BUY

Posted by Reviewer2631586 on Mar 06, 2009

I AM FAMILIAR WITH THIS PRODUCT,I WOULD SAY YOUR PRICE IS VERY COMPARABLE TO OTHER SUPPLIERS.