Natural Factors, Celery Seed, Standardized Extract, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Celery Seed Extract

Posted by Reviewer1253967 From Canada on Aug 16, 2011

Celery Seed Extract is one of those formulas intended to reduce swelling in my ankles, When my local supplier for some reason did not stock it any more, it became obvious within a week or two, that my ankles were worse. Even though they still get swollen, Celery Seed Extract definitely makes a difference. IngaLi

Hoped this would work better

Posted by Reviewer2448326 From California on Feb 24, 2012

I bought this hoping it would reduce my dependance on blood pressure meds but it has some effect but not enough. Fresh celery works better but the number of stalks one has to eat to obtain effect is prohibitive.

Too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer2766756 From Massachusetts on Jan 30, 2008

I am taking celery seed extract to naturally prevent episodes of gout. Since I started taking it the gout has not come back and the swelling in my feet is almost gone. So far, so good, but it will take a longer time to judge the effectiveness of the celery seed extract.

I can't say.

Posted by Reviewer2024094 From California on May 08, 2011

I just finished my first bottle and have ordered up four more bottles. After on bottle, any weight loss has been through effort as I can't say it's acted as a diuretic. I ordered up four more bottles to see how taking this product affects my blood pressure. My blood pressure is higher than I'd prefer (the heck with what the doctors want) and once I get my weight down another ten pounds, I'll stop in the clinic and see what my BP is. I would suspect a six or seven point drop from the weight loss and will attribute any additional to the celery seed extract. Time will tell.

Smells like a kind of herb

Posted by Reviewer2353983 on Mar 21, 2012

We will have test after taking the pills for a month, hope it works for the gout.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »