Good product for blood pressure control

Posted by Krisinsight on Jul 08, 2008

This product seems to have lowered my husband's somewhat elevated blood pressure better than anything he has tried.

Helping BP

Posted by Reviewer1797710 on Mar 14, 2008

Seems to be helping with my blood pressure.

as expected.

Posted by Reviewer2289728 on Apr 06, 2010

The product was ordered under the assumption that 1 capsule b.i.d. would have the blood stabilizing effect equal to 1/2 pound of celery daily. ( reference blood pressure.) Am not checking it as often but it is way lower now.

Lowers blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1687670 on May 22, 2010

I take this daily to reduce blood pressure and improve circulation. It helps greatly.

Seems to be helping

Posted by Reviewer1184969 on Mar 20, 2011

I'm taking this to improve circulation in my feet as I've had some numbness and sensitivity in a couple toes on both feet. It seems to have improved this condition significantly.

My experience with Celery Seed Extract.

Posted by Reviewer3233832 on Nov 08, 2011

Although I had not experienced undue problems with elimination it appears that I do produce bladder stones and using Celery Seed seems to aleviate the problems to tha state where I am no longer concious of discomfort belopw.

Celery Seed

Posted by Reviewer2686211 on Nov 15, 2011

This product, taken 2times daily, every day works as well as a prescription drug for my high uric acid gout levels. Still get twinges of discomfort but absoulutely NOTHING like the full-blown pain of a gout attack. Would recommend it in a heartbeat, but take it regularily.

great price when u bulk order!

Posted by Reviewer2093221 on Jan 18, 2012

I received super fast shipping from iHerb and the product..celery seed extract, does seem to be helping me keep my blood pressure lower than with JUST BP meds alone. I didn't want to deal with doctors and higher doses of BP Meds, so the celery has been an affordable alternative! Thanks!

Tastes like it smells but...

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Sep 01, 2009

it seems to do the trick for BP when combined w/ COq10, Garlinase Fresh and Coleus.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2918069 on Jan 04, 2011

This product seems to be very effective in helping to treat my gout issue.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »