seems to work

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Jan 16, 2015

my sons broken toenails have at last started to grow again after seeming dormant for some long time.

No noticeable difference

Posted by 5699157174387204378 on Dec 16, 2014

I hesitate to call any of these supplements a 'miracle' cure all therefore it makes sense that any potential benefit cannot be attributed directly to any one supplement. The capsules are easy to swallow, the price seems reasonable, and I don't feel worse, as long as they don't hurt me then they are fine.

great price when u bulk order!

Posted by Reviewer2093221 on Jan 18, 2012

I received super fast shipping from iHerb and the product..celery seed extract, does seem to be helping me keep my blood pressure lower than with JUST BP meds alone. I didn't want to deal with doctors and higher doses of BP Meds, so the celery has been an affordable alternative! Thanks!

Celery Seed

Posted by Reviewer2686211 on Nov 15, 2011

This product, taken 2times daily, every day works as well as a prescription drug for my high uric acid gout levels. Still get twinges of discomfort but absoulutely NOTHING like the full-blown pain of a gout attack. Would recommend it in a heartbeat, but take it regularily.

My experience with Celery Seed Extract.

Posted by Reviewer3233832 on Nov 08, 2011

Although I had not experienced undue problems with elimination it appears that I do produce bladder stones and using Celery Seed seems to aleviate the problems to tha state where I am no longer concious of discomfort belopw.

Seems to be helping

Posted by Reviewer1184969 on Mar 20, 2011

I'm taking this to improve circulation in my feet as I've had some numbness and sensitivity in a couple toes on both feet. It seems to have improved this condition significantly.

Good for High Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer1804966 on Mar 16, 2011

Have been taking in conjunction with Reishi to control BP that had been edging up.

Just starrted

Posted by Reviewer2451379 on Jan 17, 2011

I am hopeful that these will help with poor circulation and slightly high blood pressure, but I just started taking them after reading good reports. I will check with the doctor the next time I go to see if blood pressure has been affected.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2918069 on Jan 04, 2011

This product seems to be very effective in helping to treat my gout issue.

Lowers blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1687670 on May 22, 2010

I take this daily to reduce blood pressure and improve circulation. It helps greatly.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »