Great

Posted by 5199313123507781613 on Apr 15, 2015

I got this for my dad and one of his friend. After taking this for two weeks, his friend has never had the pain again. Before, he suffered from the pain regularly.

Wonderful For Leaky Senior Dog! Husband Taking it Too ( To lower BP)

Posted by Reviewer2622545 on Feb 25, 2015

My senior female dog had some urinary leakage problems. Did not like the drugs the vet put her on and I tried several natural and homeopathic remedies without much success. I learned from my elderly Mother that celery was good for urinary incontinence so I researched celery see, found this product and tried it with my doggie. It works wonders! Now she is dry 95% of the time and we can go much longer between potty breaks! I do much less laundry and I don't have to protect my furniture either! My husband's blood pressure was elevated and I know that celery is good for that so now he takes it for his B/P. We have yet to check on the B/P but I was so happy that I had celery seed to give to him too.

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Jan 16, 2015

my sons broken toenails have at last started to grow again after seeming dormant for some long time.

Un excelente producto

Posted by 5559577180000017557 on Jan 15, 2015

Mi experiencia personal con este producto es muy positiva. Después de dis semanas tomando dos capsulas diarias, mi tensión se ha reducido 3 puntos en la sistólica y 1 en la distólica.

No noticeable difference

Posted by 5699157174387204378 on Dec 16, 2014

I hesitate to call any of these supplements a 'miracle' cure all therefore it makes sense that any potential benefit cannot be attributed directly to any one supplement. The capsules are easy to swallow, the price seems reasonable, and I don't feel worse, as long as they don't hurt me then they are fine.

blood pressure management

Posted by marianF on Sep 23, 2014

My mom has been on prescription meds. for hypertension for the last 2 years.She recently started taking grape ssed and hawthorn extracts and benefited from a further 20-30 point reduction in her readings.Based on the positive reviews, I suggested she also gave celery seed a try.Unfortunately, this supplement, unlike the other two natural remedies, had no effect at all on her blood pressure.We won't be repurchasing.

Life Saver

Posted by 4945408640954223406 on Apr 06, 2014

Had a bout with Gout for 6 weeks taking all kinds of prescribed meds to no avail. Taking Celery Seed for 2 days cleared my pain symptons of gout and eventually all of the symptoms. Have taken it daily ever since.

Excellent for gout and general condition of inflammation!

Posted by 4646280681041635779 on Mar 14, 2014

I've been struggling with gout and general inflammation for years. This product really makes a difference. I didn't have immediate results, but after about a month of use, I walked and jumped around as if I were a young man again! That's an incredible feeling. Those suffering from gout will know exactly what I mean. To test it, I didn't reorder for a month and the aches and pains were back. After using it again for a while I have the same incredible feeling. I also had an unexpected windfall (in the bedroom!). It seems to increase my testosterone levels. A wonderful product.

Very happy with this product.

Posted by Reviewer2615522 on Feb 11, 2014

A good quality product, taking it for blood pressure. Yes, I would buy it again.

Celery Seed capsules

Posted by 4661165190693594825 on Jan 23, 2014

Excellent product -- hoping that this will lower my cholesterol levels. Easy to take and benefits are supposed to be great for arthritis and heart. Let's hope!!!