Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1799342 on Dec 27, 2011

My blood test went from 100 to 75 taking two of these/day. Had less craving for sweets.

Sugar buster!

Posted by Reviewer2670721 on Jan 01, 2012

I read that Chromium will help you cut your sugar craving so I decided to purchase some and it works! I came to this site seeking more and the speed of shipment, and great product is truly awesome! I will be back for more!

Helps keep the blood sugar low

Posted by Reviewer1134057 on Jul 31, 2011

I developed Type II Diabetes. These help keep my blood sugar within the normal range.

Excellent strength

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Feb 24, 2009

I use two of these a day to heal my insulin resistance.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1629667 on Oct 12, 2008

Higher potency than most, at a much better price. Consistent quality

Uncommon 500mcg Chromium GTF

Posted by Reviewer2647046 on Feb 04, 2012

Excellent diabetic dosage - 500mcg instead of 200mcg. Could do without the di-calcium phosphate. Too much calcium taken unwittingly.

Great price, effective

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Feb 08, 2012

I use this as part of my diabetes management program. Unlike medication, which can be dangerous, one of these per day, 550mg of gymnema & 300 mg of r-lipoic acid (along with moderate exercise & a whole foods diet with about 30-40% carbohydrates from fruits and vegetables) keeps my blood sugar in truly normal range - 70-90 almost all the time. Most doctors will tell you 90-130 fasting is the goal for diabetes; this is because 1)They don't believe you can or will implement lifestyle changes to achieve truly healthy levels, & 2)Due to #1, they give you medications which would make attempting to achieve truly normal range dangerous because of the risk of hypoglycemia.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Aug 02, 2011

This product really helped with sugar cravings and decreased blood sugar levels for me

Wonderfull!

Posted by Reviewer3279228 on Nov 14, 2010

Here in Norway you don't get chrom as strong as this one. I've tried different types with no sucsess at all. Since I started with this one my cravings for carbohydrates are completelly gone.

Think its working

Posted by Reviewer2240865 on Nov 10, 2009

Like that its 500 mcg and only taken once a day, and its small, not a horse size like some of the others I've taken and reasonable. I think my blood sugar is more stable now.