Chrome-vanadium

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on May 05, 2008

Great product for stabilising blood sugar and reducing any cravings for sweets. Strongly recommend for low blood sugar.

This worked for me!

Posted by Reviewer1616145 on Aug 29, 2008

Since adding the chromium & vanadium to my supplement regimen, my blood sugar level in the morning is usually in the mid 80's. A definite must-take for diabetics.

Normailze blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer1529550 on Oct 06, 2010

My blood sugar is within normal range since I started taking product.

No More Weight Spikes, No More Belly Roll

Posted by Reviewer2193642 on Nov 01, 2011

I bought this as a natural alternative to deal with insulin resistance. I do a low-carb/no sugar or preservatives/high protein lifestyle as well as regular exercise, but my weight would spike a couple of pounds for no apparent reason (except insulin resistance most likely), and in spite of reaching my goal of 118 lbs, the stubborn belly roll (abdominal fat is caused by insulin resistance) remained. I take one every time I eat carbs. After only 4 or 5 days of taking this product,my weight has stabilized, and the belly roll is GONE! Can't say enough for this product, A+++!

Good value.

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Nov 06, 2008

Helps overcome insulin resistance.

Recommended product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Oct 31, 2014

There is not much research to be found determining the optimum intake of chromium and vanadium. It is suggested that a weekly supplement of 2-600 mcg chromium and 50 mcg vanadium is a reasonable dose. Therefore I take two capsules a week. This way, a bottle will last almost a year. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low.

This product is amazing

Posted by Reviewer2111977 on Apr 08, 2006

I went from being tired, hypoglycemic, and mildly depressed to being happy with high energy and normal blood sugar levels within a day of starting to take this. This is the perfect combination of chromium and vanadium: not too much; not too little.

Great for sugar balance

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 12, 2009

I've been taking this for a while to balance my sugar levels. I have severe hypoglycemia and this really helps. I have to eat sweets all the time because my form of hypoglycemia is extreme and if I don't have sweets I pass out. The more I eat natural sweets, the thinner I get! This also helps with muscle tone/fat burning. I can eat whatever I want now thanks to this.

Best Balance

Posted by Reviewer3103692 on Apr 17, 2011

This is a wonderful balance of Chromium and Vanadium, and it is an important part of your regimen when battling type 2 diabetes.

Positive

Posted by Reviewer2445200 on May 04, 2011

Does the job. Good price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »