Natural Factors, Coenzyme Q10, 100 mg, 120 Softgels

Reviews 1-star

No Longer Affordable.

Posted by Reviewer2533909 on Feb 05, 2014

Bought some in November 2013 Just went to buy again and the price has almost doubled !!! Not affordable now. :(

iHerb did not package my order

Posted by Reviewer1530276 on Oct 28, 2013

I cannot review this because iHerb lost my order - I ordered this along with another item and when the package arrived I was dismayed to find just the other item and not this !!!! iHerb refused to send out the item again even though it was their packaging department at iHerb that had made the error ! They gave me a refund, sure, but now I have to go through the ordering process again ! I have always told people how good iHerb is but now I have a different sotry to tell.

Well

Posted by Sceptical-but-happy on Nov 16, 2013

My boyfriend tried if these would have helped to keep away his migraine, for having so many recommendations. Took it few weeks and hoped a lot, but unfortunately didn't notice any difference :(