Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Natural Factors, Coenzyme Q10, 200 mg, 60 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Excellent product. Have been taking for 5 years.

Posted by Reviewer1065394 on Sep 19, 2008

When diagnosed with ovarian/peritoneal cancer, I read various medical studies, a small study had a great result with their patients who used CoQ10. I did have chemo, but had a 2 in 5 chance of being cancer free in 5 years. I have been taking this product and am cancer free as of PET/CT scan at 5 years. It is required if you are taking a cholesterol lowering statin, recent studies confirm. This type is easy to take and causes has no stomach problems. I take it immediately before going to bed.

Jennifer

Posted by Reviewer1766538 on Jan 06, 2009

I have used this for close to 50 days now and have had great results. I have started taking this for migraines to help control them. I have not had one since I started taking this brand of CoQ10 and I was getting one once a week!

More for less

Posted by Reviewer1925942 on Sep 14, 2006

I have taken the Natural Factors, Coenzyme Q10, 200 mg for over a year now and have noticed positive changes in my face. Overall the skin appears to have a healthier complexion. Wrinkles around my eyes have decreased and the surface appears more like smooth Alabaster. People frequently comment on my skin. Only 2 years ago I suffered from frequent stress related outbreaks and always had a “tired look.” Now my skin is glowing… The best part is, iherb.com gives an outstanding value at a very reasonable price.

Best I've found

Posted by Reviewer3264617 on Nov 29, 2008

This is the best CoQ 10 I've found...been using this one for years and years. I haven't found another that is more bio available.

memory

Posted by Reviewer1377432 on Feb 19, 2009

I have been taking Coenzyme Q10 for over 2 years, my family and myself believe it has helped to increase my memeory. I take one a day and will not ever stop