Excellent product. Have been taking for 5 years.

Posted by Reviewer1065394 on Sep 19, 2008

When diagnosed with ovarian/peritoneal cancer, I read various medical studies, a small study had a great result with their patients who used CoQ10. I did have chemo, but had a 2 in 5 chance of being cancer free in 5 years. I have been taking this product and am cancer free as of PET/CT scan at 5 years. It is required if you are taking a cholesterol lowering statin, recent studies confirm. This type is easy to take and causes has no stomach problems. I take it immediately before going to bed.

Jennifer

Posted by Reviewer1766538 on Jan 06, 2009

I have used this for close to 50 days now and have had great results. I have started taking this for migraines to help control them. I have not had one since I started taking this brand of CoQ10 and I was getting one once a week!

More for less

Posted by Reviewer1925942 on Sep 14, 2006

I have taken the Natural Factors, Coenzyme Q10, 200 mg for over a year now and have noticed positive changes in my face. Overall the skin appears to have a healthier complexion. Wrinkles around my eyes have decreased and the surface appears more like smooth Alabaster. People frequently comment on my skin. Only 2 years ago I suffered from frequent stress related outbreaks and always had a “tired look.” Now my skin is glowing… The best part is, iherb.com gives an outstanding value at a very reasonable price.

Best I've found

Posted by Reviewer3264617 on Nov 29, 2008

This is the best CoQ 10 I've found...been using this one for years and years. I haven't found another that is more bio available.

memory

Posted by Reviewer1377432 on Feb 19, 2009

I have been taking Coenzyme Q10 for over 2 years, my family and myself believe it has helped to increase my memeory. I take one a day and will not ever stop

It works

Posted by Reviewer1408611 on Jul 19, 2009

This was ordered for a 96 year old. He reports more energy and enthusiasm since taking it.

The best Co Q10

Posted by iShopiHerb on May 04, 2009

Is the best Co Q10 you can find!

This can help slow down kidney disease

Posted by Reviewer1924078 on Nov 12, 2009

I have PKD and take this at the advice of a local health practitioner, who showed me a study which found that patients on dialysis who took this amount of CoQ10 did better than those who didn't. I'm not on dialysis but use this regularly as part of my kidney health regime (along with a strict vegan diet).

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3076962 on Dec 05, 2009

was taking 100mg for last year; still having annoying intermitant bradycardia/pounding every 1-2 days; guess I'm just going to have it forever-it is post-tachycardia/ablation result after procedure 8 yrs ago. Well, I still firmly trust that we 50+ yr.olds supplemental co-Q10. Finally got my diabetic friend to start taking,tho his Kaiser MD never told him about after his chest pains-jeesh!

Truly Superior!

Posted by trishbeez on Nov 23, 2007

I am so impressed with this easy-to-take, effective CoQ-10! They are easy to swallow and give me a lovely burst of energy. It is the perfect dosage too! Great stuff!