Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3161218 on Apr 24, 2008

I trust the Natural Factors label because it's made in Canada & thus receives rigorous oversight at every stage of production, from ingredients to handling to storage. Since CoQ10's required for energy conversion by every single cell in my body–particularly energy-intensive organs like the heart, brain & liver–this is a must for me. And I've noticed the difference. I have the energy of someone ten years my junior & look & feel great.

If older than 30 years old this is a must!

Posted by herbal-doctors on Aug 05, 2013

Anybody above 30 years of age should be taking Q10. This one comes in the minimum needed 100mg. I take it with some healthy oil (olive or coconut) to increase absorption. I also squeeze a couple of capsules into my facial oils and lotions for an added antioxidant boost! :o) Click "like" if above review was was likable!

More energy

Posted by Reviewer1116599 on Oct 19, 2008

My husband has started taking the Q10 at night before bed with the Rxomega-3. He now feels more awake and full of energy on his way to work in the morning.

response

Posted by Reviewer2446380 on Sep 18, 2010

very good product, well priced, potency guaranteed. I have used it for 2 years.

Natural Factors, Coenzyme Q10, Enhanced Absorption, 100 mg 60 softgel

Posted by alvinlky on Jun 25, 2013

Excellent product with a economic prices.

good quality product

Posted by Reviewer1327248 on May 06, 2008

All the Natural Factors products seem to be of good quality. Good prices.

Coenzyme Q10

Posted by karishma on Jul 12, 2013

I have been taking it for 5 days now and have noticed that my gum doesn't bleed when I brush my teeth. It used to bleed no matter what toothbrush or toothpaste I use. I am very happy with it and I will continue taking it.

I really love this product!

Posted by Springtime on Aug 03, 2013

I found that one customer has copied here MY REVIEW about Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10, 100 mg, posted on Apr 29, 2013. A great post. Thanks for sharing! :) ------------- Coenzyme Q10 is a substance that’s found naturally in the body and helps convert food into energy. CoQ10 is necessary for the basic functioning of cells. CoQ10 levels are reported to decrease with age and to be low in patients with some chronic diseases. Many people use Q10 supplements, either by themselves or in with other drug therapies to prevent or treat heart and blood vessel conditions, chest pain (angina), high blood pressure, and heart problems. It is also used for diabetes and gum disease. Coenzyme Q10 helps me to increase energy. This is because coenzyme Q10 has a role in producing ATP. I take 1 softgel daily with meals. Co-enzyme Q10 is a fat-soluble and it is recommend to take with Omega-3 Fish Oil or another source of essential fatty acids. Highly recommend! I noticed a difference in my energy when I started taking Natural Factors, Coenzyme Q10. Please, see all my reviews. Thanks for the great service!

Excellent Product

Posted by healthyu on Nov 08, 2010

My naturalpath told me that Natural Factors is one of the higher quality brands. This product is less expensive through IHerb and I will order this again because I feel that this product is helpful.

good product and excellent service from Iherb

Posted by Reviewer2835775 on Jan 18, 2009

I found Iherb via google search engine and their service is great, pack the items well and ship it promptly and fast! I think this product is good. My husband has been using it for quite sometime as heart problem preventative and we have been using it on our old 12 years old black lab that has been diagnosed with heart murmur since he was 6 years old - which has not progressed or gotten worse, so it must be working!