best of the best

Posted by Reviewer1952043 on Feb 12, 2016

This is the best CoQ10 I have tried in my life. After taking it from another brand that uses Kaneka as a provider, I decided to change and test Natural factors which is a Canadian brand. From the first week I felt the difference. I'm using it for migraines and as an energy booster. Now, I have been taking it for 1 month, and I'm migraine free. I can't find the words to thank Natural Factors for their high quality products. After this nice experience, I'm buying all the product I need from this brand that I highly recommend

Great

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on Aug 19, 2015

Awesome CoQ10 product at a great price!!!

Fine Product

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Jun 01, 2015

These are small softgels, easy to swallow. It is the best CoQ10 I've found. Natural Factors is an excellent company.

Mitochondrial function and heart repair

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on May 31, 2015

I have genetic problems that lead to too little CoQ10 synthesis, and it affects my heart and my overall condition. The symptoms are bradycardia, hypothermia tiredness and slow movement. I don't take CoQ10 all the time, only when these symptoms occur. I tried softgels to see if they absorb better than powder. All I can say so far is that both work equally well. I like Natural Factors... they have some great products.

Very effective

Posted by 4755654998722185288 on Mar 22, 2015

The difference in alertness and focus is felt right away. Highly recommended.

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015

I take a lot of supplements for health, this is a good addition for every woman.

quality

Posted by 5717501067755227638 on Dec 25, 2014

I order this one everytime ,this is good.

Fuel for energy

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

For people over 25, especially over 40, I recommend ubiquinol, the reduced, active, more bioavailable, antioxidant form of CoQ10 (Product: HOG-36467). Ubiquinol is 8 times more powerful than ubiquinone. As CoQ10 is fat soluble, for better absorption please take it with fat such as HIGH DHA omega-3s (Product: JRW-16018).

Lo uso para la cara

Posted by 5493286562338681205 on Nov 07, 2014

Pincho la cápsula y me lo aplico en la cara. Perfecto. Directamente en el rostro es lo mejor

I have to trust it!

Posted by Reviewer2189955 on Sep 25, 2014

I can't make the difference as far as the results between brands with the same dosage so I have to trust that it works.