Easy to consume

Posted by 5197490231670970141 on Oct 07, 2013

Just started taking and can't comment on the effects. Softgel is nicely sized and easy to swallow.

Have not used

Posted by Reviewer2384719 on Oct 06, 2013

Have not used

Works great

Posted by shedreamslittledreams on Sep 28, 2013

Easy to swallow and gives me energy.

Good Coenzyme Q10- much needed if you take a statin drug

Posted by NBPT100 on Sep 28, 2013

Co enzyme Q-10 is a substance that is made by your liver. It is used in every cell in your body and required to help produce energy. Any one on a statin drug should supplement with 200-300 mg a day as the statins deplete your levels. There are many of good reviews written here so I will not go too deep and repeat what others have said. You don't have to look hard to find many good summaries about the benefits of CoQ-10. There are many good reasons to supplement with this. The form of Co-Q10 that is the most effective is the Ubiquinol form. This Natural Factors product is the Ubiquinone form which needs to be converted in the body to the Ubiquinol form to be used. Some people have trouble making this conversion and as we age it is believed this process becomes less efficient to some extent in everyone. I believe this is a good product and a great deal when it is on special at I herb. I like that it is does not use Soy as some do. However I recommend taking the Ubiquinol form. It is more expensive by weight but it is reported by some studies to be up to 8 times more absorbable. It is water soluble too while Ubiquinone is not and you must consume so fats when you take it to help it absorb. If you understand this you realize your don't need to take as much Ubiquinol to get the same therapeutic effect and effectively it is not more expensive. I give this 3 stars because it is the Ubiquinone form of CoQ-10 which is not water soluble and much harder to absorb and is not the active form. Go to my home page and see the Ubiquinol form of CoQ-10 I give 5 stars along with my many other value added reviews. If you found this review helpful kindly click the Yes button. Peace and good health.

우와 무료샘플인데 60개나 들어있어요!

Posted by appletree on Sep 27, 2013

제대로 된 한 병이 오네요. 이거 한병이 무료라니, 아이허브 진짜 좋아요. 하지만...매일 한 알씩 먹었는데 별로 변화를 느끼진 못했어요.

great

Posted by 5662518036925007073 on Sep 26, 2013

great

Effects very obvious for my mother

Posted by 5454934986913260882 on Sep 24, 2013

My mother feels better and more comfortable with her heart after taking it for 3 days (1 softgels daily). She feels more energy and stamina.

allergy ?

Posted by droopyyoupi on Sep 17, 2013

my mother got red all over her face and felt like burning when taking it her ears were very red too

Has some effect, but other, better forms are available

Posted by danarm on Sep 15, 2013

In ~2 hours after taking 500 mg I feel some effect, my face is a bit redder and I feel a bit energized. Instead of this I recommend Ubiquinol, Idebenone and PQQ - which are a lot stronger, better absorbed and very healthy, especially for old people.

GRANDE

Posted by Reviewer1345053 on Sep 14, 2013

ESTE PRODUTO TEM UMA QUALIDADE INCRÍVEL, MAS AINDA ESTOU NA FAZE DE TESTES, ENTÃO É POR ISSO QUE NÃO LEVOU 5 !