It's just ok

Posted by Reviewer3193596 on Sep 12, 2013

My mother ate it once a day,but it don't show any effect or side effects.But I bought it free, so it's ok.

Good results.

Posted by Isabella on Sep 11, 2013

I took this regularly before starting an intensive training program. It increased my stamina and cardio fitness. ===================================================================================== Click my name Isabella ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile ===================================================================================== If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “YES”-button below the review.

Esta genial porque siempre lo suelen regalar con el pedido.

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

Me gusta como regalo, es una buena idea regalar esto con otros productos. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

An excellent product

Posted by Danesa on Sep 08, 2013

These Q10 are exeptional value for the quality & strength. This product is very helpful and certainly has increased my energy level. I felt genuinely tired in the evenings, went to sleep quickly and was wide awake when I woke up. My brain is more alert during the day rather than the 'zombie' state I was in. Hurrah!

Dissapointment

Posted by 5103084986459192790 on Sep 07, 2013

Hoped more, nothing changed at all.

Good!

Posted by 5290733483292679693 on Sep 06, 2013

I'm using it in a while and it seems to work.

Good for skin

Posted by 4652858417460335867 on Sep 05, 2013

Really good product, makes my skin more moisturized

Good item

Posted by 5337335230020259876 on Sep 04, 2013

Good

Heartcandy

Posted by Mypage-ClickToSaveCash on Aug 31, 2013

CoQ10 is great to supplement especially when you get older and especially if you have any heart related problems, serious or less serious, such as irregularities in heartbeats or palpitations. Many people also find it energizing, the calm kind of energy void of jitter. I gave it to my day along with some other supplements so what's doing what is hard to tell right now but he does have a lot more energy these last couple of weeks. New customers check out my page for more honest reviews of other products. If this review was helpful please click yes.

very good for the price