No noticeable effects at this dosage and expensive

Posted by NaturalMum on Mar 02, 2015

I used this product for two months but didn't notice any benefits from it. For treatment of migraines however a dose of 300mg may be more appropriate from what I've now read but this is too expensive for me to try and for now at least I'll just stick with my cheaper magnesium supplement that seems to be helping. Also stopped as not deemed safe for nursing mothers. Please click 'yes' if you found this review helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

good

Posted by Voblina on Jan 30, 2015

very good product, well priced, potency guaranteed.

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015

I take a lot of supplements for health, this is a good addition for every woman.

I dont know

Posted by 5031306747879526822 on Jan 17, 2015

not good not bad, I can't comment anything about this.

quality

Posted by 5717501067755227638 on Dec 25, 2014

I order this one everytime ,this is good.

Very important if you are taking statins!

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Dec 15, 2014

CoQ10 is a compound that occurs naturally within the cells of the human body. Its main role is to support energy production in our cells and act as an anti-oxidant. As I said, this conditionally essential nutrient is really important if you are taking statins, since these inhibit CoQ10 production in the body, and/or if you have inherited mitochondrial disease, but you might also give it a shot if you are suffering from one of the following: Periodontal disease; Heart problems; Fibromyalgia; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; Migraines; Depression; Hypertension; Huntington’s disease; Parkinson’s disease..and possibly much more, since as an anti-oxidant, it has potential to be helpful in every disease where oxidative stress is increased. There is much more research that has to be done on some of the mentioned health ailments though. As we get older, we are becoming less effective in converting CoQ10 from this form, ubiquinone, to reduced and active form, ubiquinol, so if you are 50+, consider taking active form of CoQ10. I bought this product on iHerb for a special trial price, actual price is too high for non-Kaneka CoQ10, so I would suggest you to check out other, more cost-effective brands for this product on this site.

Good but Coenzyme Q10 in the form of Ubiquinol (Active "Antioxidant" Form of CoQ10) is even better

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 17, 2014

On my Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. I recommend Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 100mg or 50mg. Please visit my Products-With-Reviews page for my reviews on Ubiquinol.

Fuel for energy

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

For people over 25, especially over 40, I recommend ubiquinol, the reduced, active, more bioavailable, antioxidant form of CoQ10 (Product: HOG-36467). Ubiquinol is 8 times more powerful than ubiquinone. As CoQ10 is fat soluble, for better absorption please take it with fat such as HIGH DHA omega-3s (Product: JRW-16018).

Lo uso para la cara

Posted by 5493286562338681205 on Nov 07, 2014

Pincho la cápsula y me lo aplico en la cara. Perfecto. Directamente en el rostro es lo mejor

Co Q 10

Posted by 5193565440032083106 on Nov 04, 2014

Just using this for first time. so far so good.