Coenzyme Q10

Posted by karishma on Jul 12, 2013

I have been taking it for 5 days now and have noticed that my gum doesn't bleed when I brush my teeth. It used to bleed no matter what toothbrush or toothpaste I use. I am very happy with it and I will continue taking it.

No noticeable effect

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 28, 2012

Not impressed with Natural Factors, with several products. I got tempted by the good price, but didn't notice anything effective in this product. There are better brands, simply.

I use this every day!

Posted by BJoyce on Oct 31, 2015

As we age our Co Q10 levels decline, and if we take certain medications they will further deplete our levels. Co Q10 is essential to muscle and heart health. We use to use a different brand but this one is cheaper and works just as well. EDITED: I've gone back the the regrettably more expensive brand. This is cheaper, but the initial success of this product must have been based on the lingering benefits from the more expensive brand. In other words this stopped working. I've gone back to Jarrow Q-absorb CoQ-10. It's worth the little more it costs. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Excellent Product

Posted by healthyu on Nov 08, 2010

My naturalpath told me that Natural Factors is one of the higher quality brands. This product is less expensive through IHerb and I will order this again because I feel that this product is helpful.

good product and excellent service from Iherb

Posted by Reviewer2835775 on Jan 18, 2009

I found Iherb via google search engine and their service is great, pack the items well and ship it promptly and fast! I think this product is good. My husband has been using it for quite sometime as heart problem preventative and we have been using it on our old 12 years old black lab that has been diagnosed with heart murmur since he was 6 years old - which has not progressed or gotten worse, so it must be working!

I really love this product!

Posted by Springtime on Aug 03, 2013

I found that one customer has copied here MY REVIEW about Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10, 100 mg, posted on Apr 29, 2013. A great post. Thanks for sharing! :) ------------- Coenzyme Q10 is a substance that’s found naturally in the body and helps convert food into energy. CoQ10 is necessary for the basic functioning of cells. CoQ10 levels are reported to decrease with age and to be low in patients with some chronic diseases. Many people use Q10 supplements, either by themselves or in with other drug therapies to prevent or treat heart and blood vessel conditions, chest pain (angina), high blood pressure, and heart problems. It is also used for diabetes and gum disease. Coenzyme Q10 helps me to increase energy. This is because coenzyme Q10 has a role in producing ATP. I take 1 softgel daily with meals. Co-enzyme Q10 is a fat-soluble and it is recommend to take with Omega-3 Fish Oil or another source of essential fatty acids. Highly recommend! I noticed a difference in my energy when I started taking Natural Factors, Coenzyme Q10. Please, see all my reviews. Thanks for the great service!

Has some effect, but other, better forms are available

Posted by danarm on Sep 15, 2013

In ~2 hours after taking 500 mg I feel some effect, my face is a bit redder and I feel a bit energized. Instead of this I recommend Ubiquinol, Idebenone and PQQ - which are a lot stronger, better absorbed and very healthy, especially for old people.

Great Value, Great Product, Energy!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on Aug 18, 2013

I think it works. Good value and Brand. Recommended for those with fatigue issues. Enjoy!

An excellent product

Posted by Danesa on Sep 08, 2013

These Q10 are exeptional value for the quality & strength. This product is very helpful and certainly has increased my energy level. I felt genuinely tired in the evenings, went to sleep quickly and was wide awake when I woke up. My brain is more alert during the day rather than the 'zombie' state I was in. Hurrah!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3173432 on Jan 24, 2007

I have been using this Co Q10 for several years, and it has done away with the gum discomfort I had around a capped tooth. And it seems to have corrected my son's slight heart rythym problem.