It's ok but might have GMO soy aka vitamin E!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 28, 2013

Doesn't work as well as other CO-Q-10 I've tried to alleviate extremely sore vein pain which hits once in a while, but it's nary impossible to find non-toxic, non-GMO COQ10 these days as they all insist on adding soy oil or soy-based vitamin E! We live in a very toxic world and I hate these concessions to help excruciating symptoms today which might cause even worse symptoms tomorrow (look up Morgellons!) I wish I could give it 5 stars but I've had better. However times have changed and hard to find a decent COQ10 that actually works. It's better than nothing though.

Excellent Product

Posted by healthyu on Nov 08, 2010

My naturalpath told me that Natural Factors is one of the higher quality brands. This product is less expensive through IHerb and I will order this again because I feel that this product is helpful.

Gives energy!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Oct 17, 2013

CoQ10 is essential antioxidant that plays a big role in cellular energy production. Feel the difference! If you liked this review please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Good but Coenzyme Q10 in the form of Ubiquinol (Active "Antioxidant" Form of CoQ10) is even better

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 17, 2014

On my Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. I recommend Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 100mg or 50mg. Please visit my Products-With-Reviews page for my reviews on Ubiquinol.

good product and excellent service from Iherb

Posted by Reviewer2835775 on Jan 18, 2009

I found Iherb via google search engine and their service is great, pack the items well and ship it promptly and fast! I think this product is good. My husband has been using it for quite sometime as heart problem preventative and we have been using it on our old 12 years old black lab that has been diagnosed with heart murmur since he was 6 years old - which has not progressed or gotten worse, so it must be working!

Coenzyme Q10

Posted by Reviewer2528751 on Oct 09, 2007

My gums are getting better! Love product!

Has some effect, but other, better forms are available

Posted by danarm on Sep 15, 2013

In ~2 hours after taking 500 mg I feel some effect, my face is a bit redder and I feel a bit energized. Instead of this I recommend Ubiquinol, Idebenone and PQQ - which are a lot stronger, better absorbed and very healthy, especially for old people.

If older than 30 years old this is a must!

Posted by herbal-doctors on Aug 05, 2013

Anybody above 30 years of age should be taking Q10. This one comes in the minimum needed 100mg. I take it with some healthy oil (olive or coconut) to increase absorption. I also squeeze a couple of capsules into my facial oils and lotions for an added antioxidant boost! :o) Click "like" if above review was was likable!

Great Value, Great Product, Energy!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on Aug 18, 2013

I think it works. Good value and Brand. Recommended for those with fatigue issues. Enjoy!

An excellent product

Posted by Danesa on Sep 08, 2013

These Q10 are exeptional value for the quality & strength. This product is very helpful and certainly has increased my energy level. I felt genuinely tired in the evenings, went to sleep quickly and was wide awake when I woke up. My brain is more alert during the day rather than the 'zombie' state I was in. Hurrah!