Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3173432 on Jan 24, 2007

I have been using this Co Q10 for several years, and it has done away with the gum discomfort I had around a capped tooth. And it seems to have corrected my son's slight heart rythym problem.

statins

Posted by Reviewer2823494 on Oct 31, 2007

I take statins for Chloresteral control.The side effects are muscle cramping. I reviewed this with my cartiologist and he agreed that I should take CQ10 100 to 200 mgs daily. I have been taking 100 mgs in the AM and 100 mgs in the pm. Believe me they work and I feel much better and have more energy.

best of the best

Posted by Reviewer1952043 on Feb 12, 2016

This is the best CoQ10 I have tried in my life. After taking it from another brand that uses Kaneka as a provider, I decided to change and test Natural factors which is a Canadian brand. From the first week I felt the difference. I'm using it for migraines and as an energy booster. Now, I have been taking it for 1 month, and I'm migraine free. I can't find the words to thank Natural Factors for their high quality products. After this nice experience, I'm buying all the product I need from this brand that I highly recommend

jim bruce

Posted by Reviewer3119811 on Jun 25, 2008

coq10 helps with my energy levels with gym work@running dont seem to get as tired.

review

Posted by Reviewer1217020 on Aug 22, 2010

I am a regular Q10 user and i find this product to be advantageous since it has a higher dosage and reasonably priced.

Very important if you are taking statins!

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Dec 15, 2014

CoQ10 is a compound that occurs naturally within the cells of the human body. Its main role is to support energy production in our cells and act as an anti-oxidant. As I said, this conditionally essential nutrient is really important if you are taking statins, since these inhibit CoQ10 production in the body, and/or if you have inherited mitochondrial disease, but you might also give it a shot if you are suffering from one of the following: Periodontal disease; Heart problems; Fibromyalgia; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; Migraines; Depression; Hypertension; Huntington’s disease; Parkinson’s disease..and possibly much more, since as an anti-oxidant, it has potential to be helpful in every disease where oxidative stress is increased. There is much more research that has to be done on some of the mentioned health ailments though. As we get older, we are becoming less effective in converting CoQ10 from this form, ubiquinone, to reduced and active form, ubiquinol, so if you are 50+, consider taking active form of CoQ10. I bought this product on iHerb for a special trial price, actual price is too high for non-Kaneka CoQ10, so I would suggest you to check out other, more cost-effective brands for this product on this site.

Tons of Q10

Posted by Reviewer2385399 on Nov 29, 2007

A little too much for me, changed to 30mg. I really felt a difference after taking these. Total mind change. Could not get drunk after taking these pills, No hang-over either. Woke up after 7 hours feeling great.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1377432 on Nov 21, 2007

Coenzyme Q10 has helped me with my memory. It is great. Recommend for eveyone

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1375275 on Oct 23, 2007

A trusted manufacturer who uses clinical data for products/research -- good value for 100 mg

Working great so far.

Posted by Reviewer2031137 on Nov 02, 2008

This product has really impressed me so far. I have so much more energy and most impressively, my awful headaches seem to be subsiding on this product. As always, great delivery and service. Thanks IHerb!