New To iHerb?

Natural Factors, Coenzyme Q10, Enhanced Absorption, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

No noticeable effect

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 28, 2012

Not impressed with Natural Factors, with several products. I got tempted by the good price, but didn't notice anything effective in this product. There are better brands, simply.

Excellent Product

Posted by healthyu on Nov 08, 2010

My naturalpath told me that Natural Factors is one of the higher quality brands. This product is less expensive through IHerb and I will order this again because I feel that this product is helpful.

good product and excellent service from Iherb

Posted by Reviewer2835775 on Jan 18, 2009

I found Iherb via google search engine and their service is great, pack the items well and ship it promptly and fast! I think this product is good. My husband has been using it for quite sometime as heart problem preventative and we have been using it on our old 12 years old black lab that has been diagnosed with heart murmur since he was 6 years old - which has not progressed or gotten worse, so it must be working!

I really love this product!

Posted by Springtime on Aug 03, 2013

I found that one customer has copied here MY REVIEW about Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10, 100 mg, posted on Apr 29, 2013. A great post. Thanks for sharing! :) ------------- Coenzyme Q10 is a substance that’s found naturally in the body and helps convert food into energy. CoQ10 is necessary for the basic functioning of cells. CoQ10 levels are reported to decrease with age and to be low in patients with some chronic diseases. Many people use Q10 supplements, either by themselves or in with other drug therapies to prevent or treat heart and blood vessel conditions, chest pain (angina), high blood pressure, and heart problems. It is also used for diabetes and gum disease. Coenzyme Q10 helps me to increase energy. This is because coenzyme Q10 has a role in producing ATP. I take 1 softgel daily with meals. Co-enzyme Q10 is a fat-soluble and it is recommend to take with Omega-3 Fish Oil or another source of essential fatty acids. Highly recommend! I noticed a difference in my energy when I started taking Natural Factors, Coenzyme Q10. Please, see all my reviews. Thanks for the great service!

Great Value, Great Product, Energy!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on Aug 18, 2013

I think it works. Good value and Brand. Recommended for those with fatigue issues. Enjoy!