No soy

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Nov 16, 2012

I bought this particular product because I was looking for a coenzyme q10 with no soy, which seems worryingly hard to find. The capsules are quite small and easy to swallow.

Fuel for energy

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

For people over 25, especially over 40, I recommend ubiquinol, the reduced, active, more bioavailable, antioxidant form of CoQ10 (Product: HOG-36467). Ubiquinol is 8 times more powerful than ubiquinone. As CoQ10 is fat soluble, for better absorption please take it with fat such as HIGH DHA omega-3s (Product: JRW-16018).

Very effective

Posted by 4755654998722185288 on Mar 22, 2015

The difference in alertness and focus is felt right away. Highly recommended.

Energy and Youth

Posted by 4634674652158376456 on Oct 19, 2013

Have been taking it for a week, and I have noticed some extra energy - it's easier to wake up in the mornings, I can do more during the day. Very satisfied with the product

Helped my skin!

Posted by 4941666114783738707 on Aug 21, 2013

After using it for some days, I noticed an improvement at my skin tone- my face looked more fresh and bright- didn't cause any problem to my stomach considering that i have some sensitivity. Good product.

아.....수상스멜

Posted by 5248833957429343020 on Aug 07, 2013

이거 공짜로 뿌려서 좋다고 담았는데,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 코큐텐 원산지가 일본이라면서요? 지금 혼란스러움 일단 먹고있는데.. 피폭당하기 쉬룸.....하 만약에 일본이라서 떨이처리하는거면 네츄럴펙터스 이러지 말라그.,.

No noticeable effects at this dosage and expensive

Posted by NaturalMum on Mar 02, 2015

I used this product for two months but didn't notice any benefits from it. For treatment of migraines however a dose of 300mg may be more appropriate from what I've now read but this is too expensive for me to try and for now at least I'll just stick with my cheaper magnesium supplement that seems to be helping. Also stopped as not deemed safe for nursing mothers. Please click 'yes' if you found this review helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

Careful folks

Posted by Reviewer1045612 on Jul 16, 2013

The actual bottle that you get has Soy Lecithin in it. This does not show up on the iherb website in either the photo of the bottle or in the ingredients list.

Good product....

Posted by MikeMember on Jul 15, 2013

... at a great price!

Natural Factors, Coenzyme Q10, Enhanced Absorption, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 11, 2013

Thankful for this FREE product! Very good Canadian formula, lasting even 2 months. Q10 is perfect supplement for just anyone and everyone! At this time, this particular formula is consumed by my 30 years old man. He likes benefits from it much.