Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Natural Factors, Coenzyme Q10, Enhanced Absorption, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

statins

Posted by Reviewer2823494 on Oct 31, 2007

I take statins for Chloresteral control.The side effects are muscle cramping. I reviewed this with my cartiologist and he agreed that I should take CQ10 100 to 200 mgs daily. I have been taking 100 mgs in the AM and 100 mgs in the pm. Believe me they work and I feel much better and have more energy.

jim bruce

Posted by Reviewer3119811 on Jun 25, 2008

coq10 helps with my energy levels with gym work@running dont seem to get as tired.

review

Posted by Reviewer1217020 on Aug 22, 2010

I am a regular Q10 user and i find this product to be advantageous since it has a higher dosage and reasonably priced.

Very important if you are taking statins!

Posted by Reviewer-From-Slovakia on Dec 15, 2014

CoQ10 is a compound that occurs naturally within the cells of the human body. Its main role is to support energy production in our cells and act as an anti-oxidant. As I said, this conditionally essential nutrient is really important if you are taking statins, since these inhibit CoQ10 production in the body, and/or if you have inherited mitochondrial disease, but you might also give it a shot if you are suffering from one of the following: Periodontal disease; Heart problems; Fibromyalgia; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; Migraines; Depression; Hypertension; Huntington’s disease; Parkinson’s disease..and possibly much more, since as an anti-oxidant, it has potential to be helpful in every disease where oxidative stress is increased. There is much more research that has to be done on some of the mentioned health ailments though. As we get older, we are becoming less effective in converting CoQ10 from this form, ubiquinone, to reduced and active form, ubiquinol, so if you are 50+, consider taking active form of CoQ10. I bought this product on iHerb for a special trial price, actual price is too high for non-Kaneka CoQ10, so I would suggest you to check out other, more cost-effective brands for this product on this site.

Careful folks

Posted by Reviewer1045612 on Jul 16, 2013

The actual bottle that you get has Soy Lecithin in it. This does not show up on the iherb website in either the photo of the bottle or in the ingredients list.