Super Dispersion Technology

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Dec 14, 2009

My daughter has ulcerative colitis and This iron is helping with absorb problems that she has with it.

taking iron with ease!!

Posted by Reviewer1560361 on Dec 10, 2008

Natural Factors, Easy Iron is easy to take, as easy as the name states. Kind of reminds me of chewing the multiple vitamins we had as kids. There is no indication of that 'iron' odor, which some people don't like. I'd recommend it to everyone.

Easy Iron

Posted by Reviewer1193763 on Dec 27, 2008

This iron seems to digest fairly quickly and is very convenient in a delicious chewable form.

Anemia Cured

Posted by Reviewer1375912 on Feb 24, 2009

My digestive system has real problems digesting iron. I have suffered with anemia for the last two years. This product is easily digested. With the help of Easy Iron, I'm no longer anemic. Thanks Easy Iron!

Chewable Iron

Posted by Reviewer3170314 on Mar 04, 2009

Sometimes the iron taste stays with me but they taste good while chewing them

Sophie loves it!

Posted by Reviewer3151853 on Aug 17, 2010

I bought this as a supplement for my dog who is extremely anemic and needed additional iron. She has perked up quite a bit and has had no tummy issues. The chewable form makes it really easy for her to take.

iron

Posted by Reviewer2646269 on Nov 01, 2010

very digestible

Taste Not the Best

Posted by Reviewer1435755 on May 28, 2009

Although we have not had any problems with the product upsetting their stomachs, I got it for my kids to take 1/2 tablet each day & they are not thinking it's a good idea, as the taste is not so good to them. I didn't think it was that bad, but the older ones started swallowing them & the younger one insists on sucking on it, which takes FOREVER.

Easy on the stomach.

Posted by Reviewer1532510 on Jun 13, 2009

Iron supplements upset my stomach and my child's. These taste great and don't bother either one of our stomachs!

Chewable Iron

Posted by Reviewer1239003 on Jul 21, 2009

For some reason, regular vitamins make me feel ill after taking, so I love that I can get the vitamins I need in a tasty, chewable format!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »