These WORK!!

Posted by Reviewer1891813 on Jan 10, 2011

My family takes these first sign of coming down with something. I can not stress enough how these work! My husband came down with the flu (he didn't take his Echinamide/echinacea) and was sick for a week. I started taking them (1 softgel morning & night) as soon as he showed sypmtoms and all I got was a slightly runny nose. I would always end up catching it from him and end up in bed for over a week but not this time. My 2 sons use to catch it too but they started taking it when I did and it worked!! iHerb had just what I was looking for too. Love their prices and super fast delivery!!

Great stuff!

Posted by nikolina on Apr 04, 2014

I was drinking this for 2 months one capsule a day and during that period (Janury/February) I didn't even catch a cold, although I have had contact with a person with the flu and a person with the influenza (otherwise I'm a magnet for viruses), so obviously it works! I RECOMMEND and I WILL PURCHASE AGAIN! :) If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

My favourite echinacea

Posted by Reviewer3306976 on Jan 04, 2012

I've taken different brands of echinacea for many years. For me, it seems to work sometimes and of course, other times it doesn't. But I have faith in this blend and it's now the only kind that I buy regularly. I've occasionally opened the capsules and the stuff inside tastes strong and numbs the tongue as echinacea is supposed to. I recommend this stuff to friends.

Echinacea In Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Mar 02, 2012

This is powerful product, my daughter is recovering very fast from a very bad flu. Also taking oil of orenago, olive leaf and elder berry, thank you.

Echinaminde Clinical Strength soft gels

Posted by Reviewer2806308 on Mar 01, 2011

During cold and flue season I include echinacea in my daily regimin. This particular brand and strength prevented a recent cold from reaching unmanageable proportions and lessened symptoms, so that my life could go on. As a school teacher that is of the utmost importance!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1595172 on Aug 19, 2014

I swear by echinacea. If I'm around people who are sick, or if I feel like I'm getting sick, I just take one of these tiny pills and it ALWAYS keeps me from getting sick. But you've got to take it right away before any symptoms set in.

Good product

Posted by HorseMan on May 08, 2014

I will take this with vitamin c when first sign of cold. Feeling well next day. Also easy to swallow. Recommend.

Haven't tried

Posted by Reviewer2775246 on Dec 12, 2012

According to scientific evidence, Echinacea is possibly effective in treating cold, but NOT preventing cold. I haven't got a cold since the product arrived. So, I haven't try and will report later.

best echinacia product if it works though.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Mar 15, 2014

i have tried different echinacia products before and never worked but because i saw others saying this product is great and was on sample trial i decided to give it a try as well and have to concur it works great i had a itchy throat today this sort of stopped it as soon as i took it. if this works for you or is good for certain flus its a great product i notice it helps a little for me not as much the alternative which i found is a better product is colostrum capsules or spray first milking from a labouring cow boosts your immune system and keeps it up as well another product worth considering to take.

good product