Natural Factors, Energy Formula, With Pharma GABA & Sensoril, 90 Veggie Caps

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Energy Formula

Posted by Reviewer3123551 From Arizona on Apr 25, 2011

Absolutely loves this product. Been taking over a month and will not be without it. I take care of small children and this definitely gives me the energy to get thru the day. No afternoon slumps. Product does not get you jittery or feeling overly energized to prohibit you from getting a goodnight sleep. Has Pharma Gaba and Sensoril which gives you a sense of calm too.

Gets me home.

Posted by 4673163687119698935 on Aug 06, 2012

This has become a regular supplement for me to take on the nights I work. I'm starting a business, being a mom and a wife, as well as working 40 hours a week on the night shift. I've been looking for something that would help me stay alert. Coffee was giving me heartburn and vitamin Bs would only go so far. The Energy Formula helps get me home, so to speak. It gives me the energy I need to do my job safely and confidence that I am alert enough to drive the 30 minutes home. I don't get the jitters or any uncomforting effects. It does what I need it to do