First alkalizing product that lives up to its claims

Posted by Reviewer2701848 on Feb 27, 2009

Have tried several products; this is the first one which consistently and predictably lowers system pH. As a result many skin, digestive, and urinary problems just vanished. Don't understand how four pills are more effective than two to three servings of green vegetables per day, but they definitely are.

Awesome Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1313101 on May 31, 2010

I really like this a lot. It's just as good if not better than the regular Enriching Greens because it incorporates fruits as well and a more diverse range of foods.

great greens

Posted by Reviewer2467665 on Dec 15, 2010

I have just started taking these but I seem to have more energy right away - They're a great way to get greens in the winter when I really don't feel like eating salads, etc

Posted by Reviewer1213449 on Aug 18, 2011

very good.

great product

Posted by madamechausseurs on Sep 05, 2011

This is full of such good stuff. I give it to my kids 6 & 9 to try to boost immunity for the new school year. They don't have trouble swallowing

I love these

Posted by Reviewer1536156 on Sep 19, 2011

During my travels I can't always get fresh vegetables. These are the next best thing.

Excellent superfood supplement

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Dec 14, 2011

I take a few a day to supplement my diet, good stuff! I certainly notice when I forget to take it

Posted by Reviewer1578640 on Jan 02, 2012

best

A very good product

Posted by Reviewer1736467 on Feb 03, 2012

Was looking for a replacement for Nutrilite-Concentrated-Fruits-and-Vegetable, and this definitely is it. More contents in comparison and better value for money. Will order more of this in future since our diets lacks these important nutrients. Helps in my bowel movements as well. helps to keep my body's PH balance in check too.

Whole Food

Posted by Reviewer1977515 on Aug 18, 2011

Very good product, especially for people who do not tend to eat a balanced diet. It naturally adds to the digestion process valuable vitamins and minerals.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »