Natural Factors, Eye Factors with 2 mg Lutein, 90 Capsules

Fantastic

Posted by 5568880282853757449 on May 02, 2013

My order arrived after 4 days shipped to vietnam, this is a great product that I can't find it in Australia and Vietnam. My dad loves it! I definately re-order soon. Helen

Feels the difference

Posted by Reviewer3088393 on May 04, 2013

My eyes feels more comfortable with this product and less tired. I'm not sure if it helped on the floaters yet. I would buy this again.

More energy for eyes!

Posted by Reviewer3046012 on Jul 30, 2012

After taking these pills few weeks i can clearly see difference. I still can't see any better with or without glasses, but my eyes doesn't get so tired, sometimes i sit like few hours straight watching monitor and before i started taking these pills my eyes were getting really tired, but not anymore!

Post-operation relief

Posted by Reviewer3212387 on Aug 04, 2012

I bought this as an extra help to take care of my eyes after laser surgery which generally results in very dry eyes and need for frequent use of eyedrops. After taking this, dryness has decreased. Even at work I can sit for almost an entire day in front of the computer without tiring as much. Will reorder.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

It has a nice combination of different nutrients for the eye. This is also one of the few rare products to contain eyebright! The caps are made of gelatine (not for vegetarian), small and easy to swallow. It also contains rice powder which is used as a filler/flow agent which I think doesn't matters. The suggested usage is 1-3 times per day. A quick glance at the ingredient list and you will notice that the weight per ingredients is fairly low per capsule. Most vision formula contains about 20mg of lutein and 1mg of zeaxanthin which are the 2 most important ingredients. Both lutein and zeaxanthin are known to protect the eye against free radical damage from UV light and macular degeneration. 1 capsule here has (10% x 20mg) + 2mg = 4 mg lutein and 120 mcg zeaxanthin. Based on this, I would recommend 4 caps daily, giving you 16mg lutein and 480 mcg zeaxanthin. This also gives a nice amount of 60 mg of multi-anthocyanidins, 100 mg of carrot juice, rutin and quercetin, 200 mg of bilberry fruit and 400 mg of eyebright. A bottle should last about 22.5 days. Considering the very low price per bottle, I find it manageable for the price. Personal experience – I use the computer in the office all day and as well at home and this supplement helps to keep my eyes from getting too tired and teary. It also helps to keep my sight sharp and focus, without getting blurring. Check out my page for more reviews!