Fantastic

Posted by 5568880282853757449 on May 02, 2013

My order arrived after 4 days shipped to vietnam, this is a great product that I can't find it in Australia and Vietnam. My dad loves it! I definately re-order soon. Helen

More energy for eyes!

Posted by Reviewer3046012 on Jul 30, 2012

After taking these pills few weeks i can clearly see difference. I still can't see any better with or without glasses, but my eyes doesn't get so tired, sometimes i sit like few hours straight watching monitor and before i started taking these pills my eyes were getting really tired, but not anymore!

Natural Factors

Posted by Reviewer2488582 on Nov 06, 2011

You cannot go wrong with this brand or Dr Murray

Nice product!

Posted by Lynx312 on Apr 12, 2012

After 2 weeks of usage I noticed that with this supplement my eyes stopped to feel tired!

Оправдывает

Posted by IrenVladi on Oct 26, 2013

Из-за работы на компьютере у меня стало падать зрение - расплывается вдаль. После приёма недели этих капсул (2 в день) острота и чёткость возвращаются. Понравился состав и стоимость препарата. Буду принимать курсами.

one a day

Posted by Reviewer2139243 on Feb 27, 2012

I take just one a day and I am very happy with the improvement in my night vision. I am less sensitive to the glare of oncoming headlights and bright sunlight. I feel like my vision is stronger all around.

WOW ... very impressed!!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Sep 30, 2011

My left eye has been fuzzy for a few months and both my eyes stream after a few hours on my laptop ... it stopped within 2 days of using 2 x capsules of this stuff a day. Wow, I'm hoping my eyesight also improves, but I'm a very satisfied customer and will be back for more. Again ... wow!

worked for me

Posted by Reviewer3279162 on Oct 30, 2009

My vision is sharper since I started taking these a couple weeks ago. I'm surprised.

Simply Eye Factors !

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

Recently I've been taking lutein as a supplement to help improve my eyesight. Specifically, I take the vision supplement Natural Factors, Eye Factors, which also has Eyebright, and Bilberry Fruit. I don't mind wearing glasses, but it seemed that even with new prescription glasses, I was having trouble with focusing my eyes and with eyestrain. I work on the computer much of the day, and it was getting harder to switch my focus between close up items like the computer monitor and farther away items like the TV or down the hallway. Even in the grocery store, it was getting harder to see down the aisles. I have to be honest and say that the first time I took Eye Factors, I didn't have high hopes for it, and I wasn't sure that it was doing anything. It's only after I stopped taking it that I realized the difference. I started complaining that my eyesight was going bad fast... but then realized that it was just because I had gotten used to my vision being better from the lutein supplements. Now I'm taking it again and my vision isn't as blurry! As you know main ingredient in Eye Factors Lutein is a carotenoid vitamin. Other carotenoids are Cryptoxanthin and Zeaxanthin. Carotenoids are pigments that occur naturally in plants, and also in the eye. Lutein is related to Vitamin A. Lutein is best taken with a meal. Many studies and websites recommend a dose of about 6-12mg a day. Many multivitamins have only small amounts of lutein, like Eye Factors (only 2 grams per cap) so taking an extra lutein supplement may be helpful. Lutein is likely safe for most people. A dose of 10mg a day has been studied and determined as safe. You can also get lutein from your diet. A cup of cooked kale has 44 mg, a cup of cooked spinach has 26 mg, and a cup of broccoli has 3mg. Beside this, I will definitely continue to use these product and I definitely recommend them.

i feel it helps my eyes see clearer

Posted by Reviewer1208019 on Apr 22, 2013

this is good. somehow my vision feels clearer and although i've been staring at the charts and computer the whole day/night/week it feels as though i was out in the woods enjoying scenery instead of the computer. it's that kind of rest feeling i feel in my eyes when i take this. hope you can enjoy this feeling too.