eye factors

Posted by Reviewer2135576 on May 30, 2011

It does help with my eye sight easy to take

Can't tell

Posted by Reviewer3042935 on May 10, 2011

I'm almost finished with this bottle. No stomach upset, but haven't noticed any difference in my vision or in my nighttime dry eyes. I have been taking religiously 3 capsules per day.

Don't help

Posted by Reviewer1763370 on Apr 10, 2011

I will drink further the effect can will come then

No change yet

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Feb 02, 2011

I will give this one 3 stars in the hopes that in time we will receive benefit from this formula.

Photosensitivity Improved

Posted by Reviewer2465794 on Jan 13, 2011

I’m in my early 40’s and have worn glasses since my late teens. Apart from short-sightedness, the main vision problems I have are (computer use-related) photosensitivity, poor night vision, and floaters. I’ve been trying a few supplements to help with these issues and also to guard against age-related macular degeneration. I’ve tried both bilberry and lutein/zeaxanthin but didn’t notice much improvement of any kind. I thought I’d give this product a try since it‘s such a good price, and lo and behold, I’ve noticed quite an improvement with the photosensitivity. I’ve just re-ordered and I may try combining it with Jarrow‘s CarotenALL or Country Life‘s Carotenoid Complex in future. Note that I’ve been taking 3-a-day; experience has taught me that supplement manufacturers tend to be conservative with their dosage guidelines. If you want to try this, I’d recommend taking the maximum dose.

Eye Factors

Posted by Reviewer1234510 on Oct 21, 2010

This is the first time with these so won't be able to say yet.

Only used them for a week and not noticed any difference yet

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Sep 04, 2010

(Im 46 and have become long sighted)

Not seeing any results

Posted by Reviewer2833436 on Apr 19, 2010

I've been using these for a couple of weeks to see if they would help my allergy-prone eyes. So far, I can't tell any difference at all.

One part of the arsenal, one element of the weapon's system

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on May 01, 2009

Has esstential nutriments for the eyes, no doubt about it, but the same top three you can also get by eating eggs which I do every three or so days apart, along with avocado and sardine sandwiches and juicing also, kale, yams, parsley, red or green pepper and carrots and two ounces of wheatgrass each day, and I am on this regimen cause of a massive detached floater in one of my eyes, with occasional flashes of light off to the side, so I am hoping to head off a retina detachment, and my vision has improved, but I can't pinpoint anything specific, but this supplement, Eye Factors, is certainly part of my regimen. My eye doctor didn't reschedule me saying that the light is from the floater with a part still attached, and that I am good for another 12,000 miles, but lets see, no pun intended. I will continue with eye supplements and other supplements from Iherb, along with a healthy diet, juicing both vegetables, fruits and wheatgrass. I do believe this supplement has helped, but in combination with the rest of what I am intaking. Wish it had more Lutein in it other than just 2mg which is why I only gave it three stars.

helps the eyes a bit

Posted by Reviewer2571650 on Mar 01, 2009

I have very dry eyes, and I noticed they were getting weaker, so I decided to try these herbs for the eyes. Some improvement was shown.