OK

Posted by Reviewer1777508 on May 28, 2013

I am not sure og how much better my seeing has improved

Feels the difference

Posted by Reviewer3088393 on May 04, 2013

My eyes feels more comfortable with this product and less tired. I'm not sure if it helped on the floaters yet. I would buy this again.

Fantastic

Posted by 5568880282853757449 on May 02, 2013

My order arrived after 4 days shipped to vietnam, this is a great product that I can't find it in Australia and Vietnam. My dad loves it! I definately re-order soon. Helen

Natl Factors Eye Factors

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Apr 29, 2013

Almost done with bottle - no reduction in drynes or any chgs PERIOD.

Trust in product

Posted by Latti321 on Apr 23, 2013

Since I’m wearing contact lenses and spending a lot of time in front of computer decided to try this product to help my eyes. Been using this product for less than month. Can’t say that there is a big difference but could be that it just takes time. Maybe my eyes are a bit less tired while working with computer. Basically I decided to take this product to stabilize my vision (my father’s vision has gone very bad with one eye so I want to prevent myself from similar problems in future) – so if there will be some improvement, I’ll be glad. P.S. Actually this is second product I’m trying. Before that it was Bilberry Extract by Natrol but that one gave me some allergic reactions. EYE FACTORS - so far so good in this direction. This gives me some trust to product and 4th star for rating.

Good for those who use computer daily.

Posted by 5545894339144663870 on Apr 23, 2013

Good value. Bought this to help my tiring eyes as I sit in front of the computer for long hours.

most importantly it works

Posted by whatibuyatiherb on Apr 22, 2013

eyes seem to focus better at night when tired

i feel it helps my eyes see clearer

Posted by Reviewer1208019 on Apr 22, 2013

this is good. somehow my vision feels clearer and although i've been staring at the charts and computer the whole day/night/week it feels as though i was out in the woods enjoying scenery instead of the computer. it's that kind of rest feeling i feel in my eyes when i take this. hope you can enjoy this feeling too.

Great Eyes

Posted by Reviewer1508521 on Apr 10, 2013

Product works well...enhanced vision, had to discontinue use due to soy content unfortunately.

good supplements for eye health

Posted by Reviewer2541197 on Mar 27, 2013

I have a really bad eyesight, so I'm taking this regularly and I think my eyes are getting better