Natural Factors, Fish & Flax Oil, 120 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Great for my HDL (good cholesterol)!

Posted by Reviewer1593418 on May 17, 2008

I have struggled to raise my chronically low "good" cholesterol (HDL) for many years, with efforts including taking the regular Natural Factors Rx-Omega 3 product (without flaxseed oil). My bad cholestrols decreased, but the HDL would not budge. I switched to this "fish and flax" formula two months ago, and my HDL is at a healthy level (42) for the first time in my life! Switching to this product was the only change in my daily regimen during this time. Thank you iHerb and Natural Factors!

healthy goodness

Posted by Reviewer2119958 on Nov 09, 2011

the best oils for your health! and you dont even have to eat fish or make a flax smoothie. trust me, this is the easier way.

Can be chewed

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Aug 18, 2013

Yes, that's right, they can be chewed. I like the chewy sensation of the outer gel, and the inside is kind of a mild, fish taste. It does not repeat itself. You can chew and swallow the outer gel, or chew and toss it out. I usually do not eat it, because, why? It has no value, and might add to the many clogged areas of my body.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Jan 26, 2012

less inflamation and better skin

Natural Factors, Fish & Flax Oil, 120 Softgels

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Oct 28, 2013

To me and my man these are good. We are vegetarians, trying to eat as good as we can. We live in a poor, small, northern country and its pretty hard to us to find perfect products. Maybe we could find sometimes fresh not frozen fish, but we don't like it at all, not to mention about its preparation. Yuck. So we eat fish pretty seldom. We don't like raw flax oil either. It is pretty bitter. So this supplement is just for us. We can say that one capsule does only one little burp after consuming, not much.