• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Customer Ratings

Great for my HDL (good cholesterol)!

Posted by Reviewer1593418 on May 17, 2008

I have struggled to raise my chronically low "good" cholesterol (HDL) for many years, with efforts including taking the regular Natural Factors Rx-Omega 3 product (without flaxseed oil). My bad cholestrols decreased, but the HDL would not budge. I switched to this "fish and flax" formula two months ago, and my HDL is at a healthy level (42) for the first time in my life! Switching to this product was the only change in my daily regimen during this time. Thank you iHerb and Natural Factors!

RANCID CONCERNS

Posted by Reviewer2330769 on Sep 07, 2010

NATURAL FACTORS PRODUCTS I PERSONALLY BELIEVE ARE THE BEST AND OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY. I AM A GREAT BELIEVER IN DR. MICHAEL MURRAY. HOWEVER I AM CONCERNED ABOUT THE MAILING PROCEDURES IN HOT WEATHER FOR PRODUCTS LIKE FISH OIL AND FLAXSEED OIL. THESE PRODUCTS CAN GO RANCID QUICKLY WITH TERMPERATURE CHANGE AND CAN CAUSE SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS. HOPEFULLY I HERB WILL CONSIDER A CHANGE IN THE WAY THEY RECEIVE AND MAIL THESE PRODUCTS DURING HOT WEATHER .I HAVE GIVEN THIS ITEM FIVE STARS BECAUSE I BELIEVE THE ITEM ITSELF IS EXCELLANT.

healthy goodness

Posted by Reviewer2119958 on Nov 09, 2011

the best oils for your health! and you dont even have to eat fish or make a flax smoothie. trust me, this is the easier way.

Can be chewed

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Aug 18, 2013

Yes, that's right, they can be chewed. I like the chewy sensation of the outer gel, and the inside is kind of a mild, fish taste. It does not repeat itself. You can chew and swallow the outer gel, or chew and toss it out. I usually do not eat it, because, why? It has no value, and might add to the many clogged areas of my body.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Jan 26, 2012

less inflamation and better skin

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2008735 on Dec 30, 2011

Has always arrived in Finland in perfect condition (no leaks in softgels due to freezing/rough handling), which doesn't apply to all softgel products sold here.

Natural Factors, Fish & Flax Oil, 120 Softgels

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Oct 28, 2013

To me and my man these are good. We are vegetarians, trying to eat as good as we can. We live in a poor, small, northern country and its pretty hard to us to find perfect products. Maybe we could find sometimes fresh not frozen fish, but we don't like it at all, not to mention about its preparation. Yuck. So we eat fish pretty seldom. We don't like raw flax oil either. It is pretty bitter. So this supplement is just for us. We can say that one capsule does only one little burp after consuming, not much.

GREAT BRAIN FUNCTION

Posted by Reviewer1186427 on Jun 04, 2012

THIS REALLY HELPS ME TO THINK BETTER CLEARS UP BRAIN FOG, NEED VITAMIN E WITH THIS.

best source

Posted by Reviewer1948784 on Feb 29, 2008

I have tried several fish oil and with the exception of krill oil, this is the highest quality with the least amount of heart burn or fishy indigestion. Plus it if you get this formula with flax oil it is actually cheaper than just the fish oil and has the same amount. I take this for all my omega-3 daily along with krill oil for the omega-6.

Better with the flax oil

Posted by Reviewer1590182 on Dec 07, 2011

I used to take the same brand without the flax oil, and suffered from yucky fishy burps. This one, with the flax oil, is well tolerated and I find I do not get the fishy taste.