• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Customer Ratings

Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer3104806 on Jun 03, 2008

Great to get your joints in check even when you use repetitious movements and helps movement with the other end of things also.

I love iHerb!

Posted by Reviewer1201407 on May 31, 2008

Great products, great prices, fantastic variety, quick shipping. You just can't go wrong! Thanks!

Great for my HDL (good cholesterol)!

Posted by Reviewer1593418 on May 17, 2008

I have struggled to raise my chronically low "good" cholesterol (HDL) for many years, with efforts including taking the regular Natural Factors Rx-Omega 3 product (without flaxseed oil). My bad cholestrols decreased, but the HDL would not budge. I switched to this "fish and flax" formula two months ago, and my HDL is at a healthy level (42) for the first time in my life! Switching to this product was the only change in my daily regimen during this time. Thank you iHerb and Natural Factors!

mr

Posted by Reviewer2754386 on May 15, 2008

recommended by my cardiac specialist AND my GP

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Apr 18, 2008

These are high quality, no after taste, great supplement.

lipsey

Posted by Reviewer2638360 on Apr 17, 2008

I take this for my colesterol and hot flashes

Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer1410518 on Apr 05, 2008

All of the Natural Factors products are high quality, including this one. iHerb has a great staff and world class service. This combination of fish and flax does help keep my "good" cholesterol up where it should be.

Great Benefits!

Posted by Reviewer2291484 on Mar 14, 2008

I love that this product has both flax $ fish oil in it! I feel great!

best source

Posted by Reviewer1948784 on Feb 29, 2008

I have tried several fish oil and with the exception of krill oil, this is the highest quality with the least amount of heart burn or fishy indigestion. Plus it if you get this formula with flax oil it is actually cheaper than just the fish oil and has the same amount. I take this for all my omega-3 daily along with krill oil for the omega-6.

GREAT product!

Posted by Reviewer2104242 on Feb 26, 2008

Could "feel" this product working! Shared it with my daughters who also felt a difference after taking these Omega-3's. Maybe Pharmaceutical grade fish oil is the difference. This one product made me take a serious look at the rest of the NATURAL FACTORS line of products.